B6 Models Please discuss all 2002 - 2005 B6 A4 topics here...

CVT owners with problems **please read**

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 04:45 AM
1st Gear
Default CVT owners with problems **please read**

Ok cvt owners. Let start a class action lawsuit. One voice isn't enough for a lawsuit but an army of cvt owners does make a difference. If we have a big enough voice these faulty cvts can be covered or warrantied by audi. We have to put are foot down and give your name and car with problem. Specifically stating that you have a faulty cvt transmission. If a lawsuit does happen. We could have our trannies warrantied or if we've paid for past charges on repaired or new transmissions. Let's do it people goto http://www.classaction.com/Contact.shtml and state your case. They've already been sued for the water ingress in our b6. And have already reimbursed ex audi owners and present audi owners.

Fun facts: Nissan and Honda were sued a couple years ago for faulty cvt transmissions and lost. After the lawsuit they warrantied there transmissions for 120,000 miles. And reimbursed people that have already paid for repairs.
GM wad also sued and paid out 100 million dollars for faulty cvts.

Last edited by marc206; 11-25-2010 at 06:10 PM. Reason: fixed bad grammer. Thanks Olstyn. =)
Old 11-24-2010, 11:46 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by marc206
Ok cvt owners. Let start a class action lawsuit. One voice isn't enough for a lawsuit but an army of cvt owners does make a difference. If we have a big enough voice these faulty cvts can be covered or warrantied by audi. We have to put are foot down and give your name and car with problem. Specifically stating that you have a faulty cvt transmission. If a lawsuit does happen. We could have our trannies warrantied or if we've paid for past charges on repaired or new transmissions. Let's do it people goto classaction.com/Contact.shtml and state your case. They've already been sued for the water ingress in our b6. And have already reimbursed ex audi owners and present audi owners.

Fun facts: Nissan and Honda were sued a couple years ago for faulty cvt transmissions and lost. After the lawsuit they warrantied there transmissions for 120,000 miles. And reimbursed people that have already paid for repairs.
I'm filling out the form.. I'm currently crapping it worrying about my CVT going. Only done 37k and the TCM has already had to been replaced.. I wanted to keep the car till 100k, but now i'm thiking of selling before it craps out on me.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:52 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by marc206
Ok cvt owners. Let start a class action lawsuit. One voice isn't enough for a lawsuit but an army of cvt owners does make a difference. If we have a big enough voice these faulty cvts can be covered or warrantied by audi. We have to put are foot down and give your name and car with problem. Specifically stating that you have a faulty cvt transmission. If a lawsuit does happen. We could have our trannies warrantied or if we've paid for past charges on repaired or new transmissions. Let's do it people goto classaction.com/Contact.shtml and state your case. They've already been sued for the water ingress in our b6. And have already reimbursed ex audi owners and present audi owners.

Don't forget to post here as well.

http://www.audi-forums.com/b6-forum/

Old 11-25-2010, 04:52 AM
1st Gear

If you guys are registered to other audi sites please copy and paste what i have written because i know there is thousands of people that this has happened to. thanks guys.

Old 11-25-2010, 11:38 AM
1st Gear

I apologize in advance for the nitpick implied in my post. Please remember that I'm trying to help you before you rail at me for what I'm about to do.

If you're going to repost this to other sites, it might be beneficial to correct the numerous errors in grammar. There are people out there who won't take you seriously because your plea isn't well written. Try it like this (I've corrected a bunch of things, but I make no guarantees that it's perfect):

Ok CVT owners, let's start a class action lawsuit. One voice isn't enough for a lawsuit, but an army of CVT owners could make a difference. If we have a big enough voice, Audi could be forced to cover or warranty these faulty transmissions. We have to put our foot down and give our names and cars with problems. Specifically, we need to state that we have faulty CVTs. If a lawsuit does happen, we could have our trannies warrantied, or we could be reimbursed if we've paid for past repairs or new transmissions. Let's do it people - go to classaction.com/Contact.shtml and state your case. Audi has already been sued for the water ingress in our B6, and have already reimbursed current and former owners.

Fun facts: Nissan and Honda were sued a couple years ago for faulty CVTs and lost. After the lawsuit they warrantied their transmissions for 120,000 miles and reimbursed people that have already paid for repairs.
GM wad also sued and paid out 100 million dollars for faulty CVTs.