B6 Models Please discuss all 2002 - 2005 B6 A4 topics here...

CARBON FIBER ENGINE DRESSUP

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 12:47 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: CARBON FIBER ENGINE DRESSUP

why hide an engine?

Old 04-02-2008, 03:28 PM
4th Gear

Hey guys in case you haven't seen this one which we plan on having out around the same time as the driverside engine bay cover.

Bottom

We plan on offering it in CF as pictured, Dry carbon look and can also be ordered in Kevlar as an special order option.

Old 04-02-2008, 03:54 PM
5th Gear

now THATS an engine cover worth buying. got an estimate?

Old 04-02-2008, 05:31 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

http://shop.dthaus.com/product.sc?ca...p;productId=59

Retail prices will be

CF $149
Dry Carbon look $159
Kevlar is a special order at $179

Weare thinking of having a intro special deal but that isn't writen in stone yet.

Old 04-03-2008, 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: Mike@DTH

Retail prices will be

CF $149
Dry Carbon look $159

Weare thinking of having a intro special deal but that isn't writen in stone yet.
so mike,

that right side engine bay cover that i ordered is it going to be the glossy type of CF so it matches my current CF Intake and Engine Cover????

BTW, I need some other pieces wrapped in CF that are under my hood. Can you guys do it? Or refer me to someone that can??

Old 04-03-2008, 01:09 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: jamesfreeman86

Retail prices will be

CF $149
Dry Carbon look $159

so mike,

that right side engine bay cover that i ordered is it going to be the glossy type of CF so it matches my current CF Intake and Engine Cover????

BTW, I need some other pieces wrapped in CF that are under my hood. Can you guys do it? Or refer me to someone that can??
Yes it will just be standard CF since thats the only way we ordered that part so far. I might order some in dry carbon look if people start asking for it or if the coil cover in dry carbon sells well.

Let me know what other parts you want to have a overlay done to them and I can see if I can have them done for you.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:31 AM

Retail prices will be

CF $149
Dry Carbon look $159

so mike,

Yes it will just be standard CF since thats the only way we ordered that part so far. I might order some in dry carbon look if people start asking for it or if the coil cover in dry carbon sells well.

Let me know what other parts you want to have a overlay done to them and I can see if I can have them done for you.
Basically there are three pieces. To the right and left of the battery are those covers (ECU and something else) I need those done and the timing belt cover aswell.

Old 04-03-2008, 01:34 PM
4th Gear

If you have pics of the parts send me a few other wise we could always just meet up here in temecula and you can show me the parts. I could then ask the guys at the shop if they have time to do a overlay on them. Problem is that the guy that usually does the overlay is working his full time job for the next 2-3 months so the only time he might have to do them would be on his spare time.

Old 04-05-2008, 05:15 PM
1st Gear

Retail prices will be

CF $149
Dry Carbon look $159

so mike,

Basically there are three pieces. To the right and left of the battery are those covers (ECU and something else) I need those done and the timing belt cover aswell.
James, if you would like I can get an estimate of what it will cost to do the HEPA filter cover and the ECM cover you have spoken about.

BTW I refunded your shipping fees since you and Mike can meet up to get you cover.

Old 04-05-2008, 11:09 PM

Yes.... please.. if you can get me that estimate. ALso, can you also find out how long it would take to lay the CF

THanks!!!

And Mike, Let me know when you have the Cover for me... I am going to be on vacation so we can meet up almost any day of the week