B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Yet another HID Q....yup, I searched

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 03:29 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Yet another HID Q....yup, I searched

wow! i hope i will be happy with the 4k kit, seems like everyone is running the 6k~bogie, i am on the east coast too, thanks for the heads up. the tracking number is still useless, and they haven't responded to any e mail's yet ( i was trying to order 2 kits, and save on shipping). well the saying goes 'they'er on a slow boat from china'. i will keep you all posted

Old 02-17-2008, 04:47 PM
3rd Gear

yeah, don't sweat it, the EMS tracking # VVMEemailed me didn't work untilafter a week. They are ~12 hrs different, so they don't email back rightaway unless it's like 1-3 am here. If you do email them, you have to provide allthe info -name, order #, etc,etc... so they can tell which customer you are. Just don't bother unless 2 weeks goes by and the tracking # still doesn't work and no product at your door.
P.S. -you may need to be home tosign for delivery (USMail), or pickit up later at the P.O.

Old 02-21-2008, 03:11 PM
CIA
1st Gear

Ok kit arrived today. Already installed!! Took me about 1h to do the job. Works better if you take out the headlights.

The kit from vision bulbs its Plug and play. All you have to do its to make a hole on the bottom of your headlight to allow the wires to pass through. Then you have to figure out how to place the ballasts.

That's all.

I think ill order an other set for the foglights. The lights look good during the daytime. Ill see tonight what how they look.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:53 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: CTown

you got 8000k Rafa? Post up some pics

These are the VVME 8000K headlights and fogs, i thought it would be more blueish but its bright white with a blue tint...its ok... looks good to me...

Old 02-23-2008, 01:59 AM
1st Gear

uggh~ still no valid tracking from vvme, and no response to my emails i am going to file a paypal claim in a few days before my window of oppertunity shuts. looks good! my day is coming......

Old 02-24-2008, 12:47 AM
1st Gear

just wait another week, be pacient...
then Send an email saying you're going to file after certain time...
If they dont respond or you dont get the HIDs file in paypal.
but that takes a while though..
just wait a lil longer...

Old 02-24-2008, 05:16 AM
5th Gear

the hids will come. mine took awhile. they actually made it to tennessee from china in 4 days but the got held up for another couple days, but they arrived. and i absolutely love them. will never go back to halogens again

Old 02-24-2008, 08:35 AM
1st Gear

yea, i will shoot them one more email, they said in my first (and only) email that 'if you don't see them in 10 days, email us....) it has been 10 days almost to the hour. i will give them till wednesday, then take it from there.

Old 02-24-2008, 01:29 PM

ORIGINAL: skills@eurocarsplus

yea, i will shoot them one more email, they said in my first (and only) email that 'if you don't see them in 10 days, email us....) it has been 10 days almost to the hour. i will give them till wednesday, then take it from there.
Dont fret skills, I went through the same problem with VVME, Im in Jersey and they couldnt use my email address I had to use a friends(so i felt completely helpsless). They will arrive! ! I thought the jerked me but they finally came i ordered two sets one came the day after the other.(even though the order was placed same day.)

I need to adjust them thoough sounds stupid but i never did it b4 any advice?[sm=smiley23.gif]

Here's a pic of my 6000k's I love them wasnt too sure about getting 8k's but they look just as nice.

Name:  IMG_0068.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  87.0 KB

Name:  IMG_0063.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  41.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0065.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  38.9 KB

Old 02-24-2008, 02:57 PM
1st Gear

I just put the 4300K bulbs in my audi and I would use the 4300k if I had to do it again. The more blue you go, the less bright the lights are. The lights look very very white, not yellow. You are gonna love them, don't worry that you got the wrong temperature, cause you didn't.

Quick Reply: Yet another HID Q....yup, I searched