B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Who wants some BT a4 vids?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Tech Slut

Alright, now that we got all that outta the way...
Flynnr, I want some axis donuts, launches, and decent pulls (2nd gear, highway, etc.) Are you using a mounted setup like go-pro, or a camera man?
I hear theres a real good camera guy you could use, his SN is like Morpheus or something

Old 08-17-2010, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Might as well have Michael J Fox hold the camera...

Old 08-17-2010, 03:09 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by chocalotstarfish
Just wear it around your neck. hahahaha

Old 08-17-2010, 04:35 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by chocalotstarfish
hahahahaha.....wait. that's fucked up.

Old 08-17-2010, 10:34 PM
Tech Guru

have stevie wonder tape it, even a blind man can do a better job

and to flyn about my statement in this thread.... no bashing, never said my car was faster, but it would give me an idea about my power.... to flyn about my statement in that other thread, i was just busting *****..... and if you want to wait 2 yrs to race, i will have a built motor and a bat under the hood + w/m....:P

flyn i could do a 0-60 launch and you could do one too.... and both post them

to those that want to know the power of my car, so far i put at least a bus length on a 350z(from a dig) put busses on a pontiac gtx(5.3 v8 from a 40 roll to 100 probably) but about 2 cars on my buddies stage 2+ s4 from a dig, started pulling hard on his car from a 40 roll till i got to about 80 i think

as for dyno runs, i will get one, hopefully next few months.... here in stl we have high 90's with 75+ % humidity throught the summer so not really good conditions to do that
as for track times.... i work 70ish hrs a week, all the test and tunes are while working

Old 08-18-2010, 03:11 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
have stevie wonder tape it, even a blind man can do a better job

and to flyn about my statement in this thread.... no bashing, never said my car was faster, but it would give me an idea about my power.... to flyn about my statement in that other thread, i was just busting *****..... and if you want to wait 2 yrs to race, i will have a built motor and a bat under the hood + w/m....:P

flyn i could do a 0-60 launch and you could do one too.... and both post them

to those that want to know the power of my car, so far i put at least a bus length on a 350z(from a dig) put busses on a pontiac gtx(5.3 v8 from a 40 roll to 100 probably) but about 2 cars on my buddies stage 2+ s4 from a dig, started pulling hard on his car from a 40 roll till i got to about 80 i think

as for dyno runs, i will get one, hopefully next few months.... here in stl we have high 90's with 75+ % humidity throught the summer so not really good conditions to do that
as for track times.... i work 70ish hrs a week, all the test and tunes are while working
Yeah i know its all good. id like to see what you dyno!

Old 08-20-2010, 08:31 PM
Tech Guru

ok, to the questions you asked earlier in this thread, maybe i answered maybe i didn't

i am running the uni 630 file, i have the 034 tip w/cone filter and heatshield
ebay tp(2.75)into custom exhaust all the way back to magnaflow muffller
atp manifold
intake maifold spacer
ebay fmic
forge bov
fx400 clutch

and as for later i will be going internal then moving to a bat setup w/ w/m

Old 08-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Tech Slut

and as for later i will be going internal then moving to a bat setup w/ w/m
Sucks that your going to be buying alot of the same stuff twice. Which is why i caution people before buying an elim and alot of supporting mods to spend a little more and put a smallish BT in that uses most of the same parts as a BAT. Then your only spending the money once on most of that ****. I think me and Mike have argued about this at least once or twice.

Old 08-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Tech Guru

well, i wanted a easy on the pocket upgrade, and as little downtime as possible....

if you look at my other thread, i just paid my car off, and will hopefully in the near future be buying a dd.... that means i will mainly be driving this car as a weekender and "fun" car.... that being said i will drop in rods and more than likely while i have the motor out/apart be honing and boring the motor.... which means more boost right?...... then once this turbo is "old" or trash i will go bat

Last edited by turbo kraut; 08-20-2010 at 09:50 PM. Reason: ninja edit
Old 08-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Tech Slut

well, i wanted a easy on the pocket upgrade, and as little downtime as possible....

if you look at my other thread, i just paid my car off, and will hopefully in the near future be buying a dd.... that means i will mainly be driving this car as a weekender and "fun" car.... that being said i will drop in rods and more than likely while i have the motor out/apart be honing and boring the motor.... which means more boost right?...... then once this turbo is "old" or trash i will go bat
I understand when people go with elims, but I know ALOT of them will end up going BT/BAT and will regret doing the elim step because they have to pay for alot of the same stuff again. Now people that do a basic elim setup dont incur most of the costs that other do that buy lots of supporting mods that only work for elims and not other turbo setups. I went the APR chip route, then the K04 with Giac, then a T3/T04 setup with UNI, and now a 35R with Chris Tapp custom tune. So I have spent money on ALOT of the same stuff, just speaking from experience here lol.

Quick Reply: Who wants some BT a4 vids?