B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Who wants some BT a4 vids?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Site Moderator

Originally Posted by morpheous
careful,they are real 2 faced about what videos are posted,if they don't like what's being posted,they will flame you,just warning ya.
By "they" - of course you are refering to people who question 10 minutes of out of focus bumbling around your car in pitch darkness for no aparent reason

Old 08-16-2010, 10:47 PM
3rd Gear

careful,they are real 2 faced about what videos are posted,if they don't like what's being posted,they will flame you,just warning ya.
Well in his favor he was smart enough to ask what people wanted to see. Even if he didn't they would STILL be more interesting

Old 08-16-2010, 10:48 PM
2nd Gear

I aint scurrrrrd. lol. Ill post up whatever i get. i mean it is what it is ya know. we all have the same car...

Old 08-16-2010, 10:51 PM
4th Gear

spin em!

if u can do better than the allwheel burnout/launch my friend did in his sti i will be happy

Old 08-16-2010, 10:51 PM
2nd Gear

ooooooh lol like that. Yeah im no videographer, but it wont be shitty how about that lol.

I thought you meant like dont post it up if your car isnt that fast...

but no ill try to post up decent quality videos atleast

Old 08-16-2010, 10:53 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Jc61990
spin em!

if u can do better than the allwheel burnout/launch my friend did in his sti i will be happy
i dont want to do a burnout - a nice launch is in order though . gotta put these new 034 mounts to the test! haha

any vids of the sti launch / burnout you speak of?

Old 08-16-2010, 10:57 PM
4th Gear

didnt get it on video he wouldnt do it again for me to record it but it was great

it was a 4.5k dump and he just like floated for 5sec then was out

Old 08-16-2010, 11:03 PM
Tech Slut

Uh oh, we have a lil showdown here... Now this forum is getting more interesting than "can i put a BOV on" or "car is studdering"...
I would say depending on tune you could be closer than you think. Obv the 2860 has more potential, but theres more to it than just turbo size.

Originally Posted by onepoint8tee
By "they" - of course you are refering to people who question 10 minutes of out of focus bumbling around your car in pitch darkness for no aparent reason
LMFAO ROFLcopter

Old 08-16-2010, 11:09 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by FasterA4ThanUrs
Uh oh, we have a lil showdown here... Now this forum is getting more interesting than "can i put a BOV on" or "car is studdering"...
I would say depending on tune you could be closer than you think. Obv the 2860 has more potential, but theres more to it than just turbo size.

LMFAO ROFLcopter
off topic but why is the 2860 referred to as "the disco potato" ?

Old 08-16-2010, 11:11 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by FasterA4ThanUrs
I agree, and thats why i worded it how i did... read what i said again, never once did i say i was faster, or anything... i just said that i definately have a freer flowing setup - NO question about that. more flow = moar power.

Now the thing is we have different tunes, so thats the only place that the lack of flow can be made up. what size exhaust do you have? turbo back or just dp back?

even with an aftermarket exhaust mani, you are still restricted by the whole elim setup being that of the kkk 3 bolt adapter. i had an atp high flow mani on my ko4 and even that is a joke compared to what i have now.

I could go on all night, but its pointless because he loves his setup as do i so i can only assume we both think ours is the fastest.

and trust me - if he had his dyno'd i could give a **** less because dyno's to me are skewed... give it a few years until we can get that all figured out. Until then a 1/4 mile slip is all that can really tell. which neither of us have (to my knowledge)

Quick Reply: Who wants some BT a4 vids?