B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

whats a good way to spend 4k

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Phil
well i already have a bose home theatre system and a 52in Philips LCD tv so i think im good in that department... and if i had a 1.8t id sell it and buy the 2.8... and my credit is so far past being fucked its not even funny so i would need like half the house as a down payment lol
k, those were just examples of what u could do instead. if you did all that **** on that list and spent that much money u better keep that car for a long *** time bc the value of your car didn't go up a penny from it.

also, why the hell would u sell a 1.8T to get a 2.8?

Originally Posted by evan671
Do you have any life beyond sitting on this forum replying to as many things as possible to boost your posting reputation?
LOL, kind of funny

Old 09-14-2009, 05:58 PM

wow... ok, and the most immature person on this site is..... evan671... hooray for lil kids playing on the computer
I may be young but atleast I don't need others to tell me how to spend my money.

Old 09-14-2009, 05:58 PM
4th Gear

Do you have any life beyond sitting on this forum replying to as many things as possible to boost your posting reputation?
nope just a stupid lil kid like u... well minus the job and the 19 units im taking at school... other than that nope no life... did it ever occur to u that maybe.. jsut maybe.. im on my phone because im bored at school and this entertains me... and before u say why the hell are u there blah blah blah.. because i wanna be, and its my money so stfu

ANYWAYS... i bought 2 LED bulbs for my license plate light and they didnt work.. this is the kind i bought... is there a different bulb number im supposed to get or what? the number is 6461

Old 09-14-2009, 06:02 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by A4speed
k, those were just examples of what u could do instead. if you did all that **** on that list and spent that much money u better keep that car for a long *** time bc the value of your car didn't go up a penny from it.

also, why the hell would u sell a 1.8T to get a 2.8?

LOL, kind of funny
because i know myself and turbos... my last turbo was my 240 with sr20 in it... which i only got cuz i wanted more power than the stock motor.. then i got bored and put on the t28... upgraded some internals and left it for a while... then got bored again and went to a t3/t4 set up.. and put more money in it... and eventually i started looking at an rb25 swap to get more power...

so to answer your question, i would get the 2.8 because there are basically no mods for it and like ive stated before this car is to just be a cruiser and a mode of transportation when i have my daughter in the car so i would rather not have any kind of turbo or anything, cuz EVENTUALLY im gonna wanna upgrade stuff

Old 09-14-2009, 06:10 PM

nope just a stupid lil kid like u... well minus the job and the 19 units im taking at school... other than that nope no life... did it ever occur to u that maybe.. jsut maybe.. im on my phone because im bored at school and this entertains me... and before u say why the hell are u there blah blah blah.. because i wanna be, and its my money so stfu

ANYWAYS... i bought 2 LED bulbs for my license plate light and they didnt work.. this is the kind i bought... is there a different bulb number im supposed to get or what? the number is 6461

So what you are saying is that you are a friendless loser at school who sits in the back all alone playing on you phone while everyone else socializes?...

Old 09-14-2009, 06:19 PM
4th Gear

So what you are saying is that you are a friendless loser at school who sits in the back all alone playing on you phone while everyone else socializes?...
yep thats me.. cuz the entire class except for me socializes during our lectures... kid, do u even think before u start typing ****? seriously? **** off

Old 09-14-2009, 06:20 PM

alright evan, u had a couple funny stabs at him but don't over do it.

because i know myself and turbos... my last turbo was my 240 with sr20 in it... which i only got cuz i wanted more power than the stock motor.. then i got bored and put on the t28... upgraded some internals and left it for a while... then got bored again and went to a t3/t4 set up.. and put more money in it... and eventually i started looking at an rb25 swap to get more power...

so to answer your question, i would get the 2.8 because there are basically no mods for it and like ive stated before this car is to just be a cruiser and a mode of transportation when i have my daughter in the car so i would rather not have any kind of turbo or anything, cuz EVENTUALLY im gonna wanna upgrade stuff
but instead of doing that your putting your money into uselessness stuff on your 2.8, atleast on your 240 you were accomplishing something. your just using your money on your car anyway. it is your money, do what you want, but that list is a waste of money imo.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:37 PM
4th Gear

So I read online and I guess I need 14.5 led bulbs not 12v.... Anyone have any ideas where to get them that doesn't involve online

Old 09-14-2009, 06:55 PM
2nd Gear

Where are the pictures of the cars that you posted earlier in the thread that you previously owned??? Could you post again?

Old 09-14-2009, 06:56 PM
2nd Gear

and im pretty much sure you need 12v bulbs not 14.5

Quick Reply: whats a good way to spend 4k