B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

What Fuel pumps do you reccomend?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 01:19 AM
Legal Moderator

Originally Posted by morpheous
Well well...hello there gorgeous,fancy meeting you here...are you single or taken?
she is very taken thank you very much. but she does have very expensive taste.

Originally Posted by HulkB5
That's awesome! Looks sweet. I bet you will be pumped once you've got that thing in your car.
Mines running good. i'm just starting to add supporting mods to squeeze out the hp is should be making, and i figured its important to upgrade from the stock fuel pump.
And i still am learning about eurodyne.
i am very pumped to get it in. wish i had the cash something terrible, but it will come eventually. but how you likin maestro? i talked myelf into it. any dyno numbers yet? and how about some pics?

Old 04-17-2012, 02:09 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by redline380
she is very taken thank you very much. but she does have very expensive taste.

i am very pumped to get it in. wish i had the cash something terrible, but it will come eventually. but how you likin maestro? i talked myelf into it. any dyno numbers yet? and how about some pics?

No nothing yet, i'm short on money also.
I'll have to update my timeline.
I like maestro alot, my base file is pretty dead on, but i feel like i could be making a bit more power if it were dialed in better.
I have been trying to read up and educate myself more on it, but its taking time and it is definitely something i don't want to screw up.

Old 04-17-2012, 02:28 AM
Legal Moderator

Originally Posted by HulkB5
it is definitely something i don't want to screw up.

i second this. from what i understand, if you are adjusting values, its much better to adjust them by percentages rather than numerical values. start at adding or subtracting 10% instead of adding or subtracting 1 or 2. have you thought about having it tuned? when i get it, ill mess around a bit, but i eventually wanna run e85, at which time it will be professionally tuned. as for your fuel pump dillema, maybe the 044 would be better if you wanna go e85 on that turbo. im sure youd need a least 1000cc injectors, if not 1200, and they are thirsty sob's. or then again get the 255 now, then if you go e85 get a surge tank and 044 set up

Old 04-17-2012, 04:26 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by redline380
i second this. from what i understand, if you are adjusting values, its much better to adjust them by percentages rather than numerical values. start at adding or subtracting 10% instead of adding or subtracting 1 or 2. have you thought about having it tuned? when i get it, ill mess around a bit, but i eventually wanna run e85, at which time it will be professionally tuned. as for your fuel pump dillema, maybe the 044 would be better if you wanna go e85 on that turbo. im sure youd need a least 1000cc injectors, if not 1200, and they are thirsty sob's. or then again get the 255 now, then if you go e85 get a surge tank and 044 set up
i haven't really thought about e85, do you have any threads that i could read up on?
They might add a variable i want to consider in purchasing a pump.

Yeah i eventually will have it dyno tuned, at 034 or Blitzkreig.
When i get the time and the money to make a road trip.