B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Update got a few things done: PICS

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 01:44 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by djMichaels
Thank you

lol, I wish. It just looks nice in the pics. I mean don't get me wrong she's in pretty good shape, but there is so much I hate with my paint.. If I could I'd respray the entire car.

::disclaimer::
I"m an **** bastard when it comes to my cars. lol
Me too. There's just somethin about the reflection you get off of black cars, I think they look fantastic when they're clean.

Old 11-26-2010, 01:44 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by CCA4
Paint looks gorgeous btw
Thank you

lol, I wish. It just looks nice in the pics. I mean don't get me wrong she's in pretty good shape, but there is so much I hate with my paint.. If I could I'd respray the entire car.

Old 11-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Site Moderator/B5 Tech Guru

I am as well, must be a DJ thing.

Old 11-26-2010, 03:26 PM
3rd Gear

I used to care how good my paint looked until I realized I daily the damn car and there's going to be rock chips/door dings and other annoyances, so as long as it's washed/waxed then I'm pretty happy with it.

I like those wheels, now get low!

Old 11-26-2010, 04:54 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by NickBroderick
I used to care how good my paint looked until I realized I daily the damn car and there's going to be rock chips/door dings and other annoyances, so as long as it's washed/waxed then I'm pretty happy with it.

I like those wheels, now get low!
I need to learn to do this /\/\/\

lol

Originally Posted by lm0812
I am as well, must be a DJ thing.
Must be. Heh

Old 11-26-2010, 05:58 PM

Must be. Heh
Got any mixes hosted?

Old 11-27-2010, 02:32 AM
1st Gear

Yeah here are two, the first is my first shot at a minimal/electro/breaks thingy lol.The second is what I am known for here in socal, freeform/uk hardcore.

http://eyerocmics.com/demo/Michaels_...o_Harmonix.mp3

http://eyerocmics.com/demo/Michaels_-_Lost_Souls.mp3

BTW, Listened to one of your demos. I really liked the tracks (except the vocals) the mixing was clean, and the breaks to dnb transition was a nice blend.

Last edited by djMichaels; 11-27-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Old 11-27-2010, 02:41 AM

Yeah here are two, the first is my first shot at a minimal/electro/breaks thingy lol.The second is what I am known for here in socal, freeform/uk hardcore.

http://eyerocmics.com/demo/Michaels_...o_Harmonix.mp3

http://eyerocmics.com/demo/Michaels_-_Lost_Souls.mp3

BTW, Listened to one of your demos. I really liked the tracks (except the vocals) the mixing was clean, and the breaks to dnb transition was a nice blend.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. The vocals seem to be real hit or miss with people. Some like the vocal tracks and others hate em.

Give Action Downtown a listen if you like the more aggressive, DnB styled bassline breaks with a massive presence.

I'll give your mixes a listen and report back. I used to be big into hardcore a couple years ago. I tend to despise electro and its annoying squealing sounds though .

Whats your setup? Sorry to hijack the thread.

Old 11-27-2010, 03:13 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by lm0812
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. The vocals seem to be real hit or miss with people. Some like the vocal tracks and others hate em.

Give Action Downtown a listen if you like the more aggressive, DnB styled bassline breaks with a massive presence.

I'll give your mixes a listen and report back. I used to be big into hardcore a couple years ago. I tend to despise electro and its annoying squealing sounds though .

Whats your setup? Sorry to hijack the thread.

For sure I intend on listening to all of yours. I'll let you know on each. And yeah, I tend to hate electro as well, but give it a listen and tell me what you think. I try and stray off the path when it comes to music.

Two cdj 800's, two technics 1200 mk2, pioneer djm600, a few mackie powered moniters, b52 tops, and a b52 sub.

threadjack away, i'm right there with ya.

P.s. do you play out at all? Interested in playing a show in so cal?

Old 11-27-2010, 05:12 AM

For sure I intend on listening to all of yours. I'll let you know on each. And yeah, I tend to hate electro as well, but give it a listen and tell me what you think. I try and stray off the path when it comes to music.

Two cdj 800's, two technics 1200 mk2, pioneer djm600, a few mackie powered moniters, b52 tops, and a b52 sub.

threadjack away, i'm right there with ya.

P.s. do you play out at all? Interested in playing a show in so cal?
Awesome, I will indeed.

Nice setup and similar to mine.

I've got two CDJ-800s MK2s, 2 1200 M3Ds, a DJM-400 mixer, 2 Yorkville UCS1B subs powered by a QSC PLX3402, rack of Rane processing gear, Serato SL3, Korg PadKontrol, Novation Dicers, and an Akai LPD-8.

Name:  DSC04115.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  94.5 KB

I'm due to take a new picture with the added controllers.

It would depend a lot on the circumstances and timing, but I would definitely be interested.

Quick Reply: Update got a few things done: PICS