B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Turned a few heads at the car meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 09:58 PM
1st Gear

What else can I expect from immature kids like yourselves? ******* drug addicts, future criminals of the US. By coming to an Audi forum, I thought I'd find mature, intelligent people to discuss Audi's. Instead, I find ex-Civic teen owners who suddenly managed to somehow save money by selling drugs on the streets to buy a nice car, but are still too broke *** to do things right. OK yeah, I will **** off, because trying to relay POSITIVE information to you ********, is like talking to your retard parents that raised you. I'm done with you kids. I'll turn my attention towards the rest of the intelligent threads on this board that are actually contributing information to the cause of this board. The kind of thread that doesn't relay negative and doubtful information such as this one, yeah, my stock 1.8t smoked a boosted vr6....yeah, ok.

Last edited by rcheing; 06-26-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:22 PM
1st Gear

A. leave already
B. never said i beat a boosted vr6 go reread it i said i couldnt keep up with the vr6's so i stuck with the 4 cyl
C.i bought this audi for 3 grand off a friend worked my *** off for it, my mother died when i was 10 so its been me and my dad rebuilding our lives for the past 11 years.
D.i hate civics and my first car was my dads old truck, this is my second car,
E. i am currently enrolled at UTI so i know more than you
And i am 21 years old

Old 06-26-2009, 10:23 PM
3rd Gear

Everyone is taking this too far.. Street racing is dangerous and stupid and it could have been much worse if it was in the middle of the day and traffic but also could have been much better like legally on a track. Nobody said anything about a stock 1.8t smoking boosted vr6's. Assuming someone that did a few illegal runs on a highway is someone that also does drugs and gets all their money from dealing is just wrong and not too mature yourself though..

Old 06-26-2009, 10:24 PM
1st Gear

not a drug dealer...fully enrolled student and drug tested monthly

Old 06-26-2009, 10:29 PM
3rd Gear

wtf is wrong with civics?

Old 06-26-2009, 10:31 PM
1st Gear

^^lmao....i just personally think they sound annoying, thats the only reason i wont get one

Old 06-26-2009, 10:51 PM
3rd Gear

You're crazy. I could listen to this all day and not get annoyed at all!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K38drpDEIpI

But for reals I do have jdm love. Especially ek hatches <333
How could you possibly dislike this car even if it sounds worse than your lawnmower..

Old 06-26-2009, 10:53 PM
3rd Gear

28 over here, But I do love my crack cocaine

I usually drive 120 down the road with a needle in my arm gettin head from some groupie *****.

^I love Honda's - but put it in the hands of some people and they ruin it. The vehicle above is a prime example of a high quality build. $$$$ changes a lot of things

Where are the mods - time to lock the thread

Last edited by akielb; 06-26-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:10 PM
1st Gear

i still dont like it .....no offense its just cheap looking i like class

Old 06-26-2009, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by rcheing
What else can I expect from immature kids like yourselves? ******* drug addicts, future criminals of the US. By coming to an Audi forum, I thought I'd find mature, intelligent people to discuss Audi's. Instead, I find ex-Civic teen owners who suddenly managed to somehow save money by selling drugs on the streets to buy a nice car, but are still too broke *** to do things right. OK yeah, I will **** off, because trying to relay POSITIVE information to you ********, is like talking to your retard parents that raised you. I'm done with you kids. I'll turn my attention towards the rest of the intelligent threads on this board that are actually contributing information to the cause of this board. The kind of thread that doesn't relay negative and doubtful information such as this one, yeah, my stock 1.8t smoked a boosted vr6....yeah, ok.

I'm 29 and I'll race your *** bitch. There are people on here that have alot more money than you and they AREN'T ******. What a person does with their life is their choice.

I'm sorry was that not PC enough for ya?

Quick Reply: Turned a few heads at the car meet