B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Total Epic Awesome Fall Bingo Meet

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Administrator

In like flint

Old 09-19-2011, 08:16 PM
1st Gear

im in, ovbiously lol because you know its soo damn far to drive down there. lmao

Old 09-20-2011, 02:45 PM
2nd Gear

so i posted the other night... and apparently the thread didnt even post? it was titled.. "yup... another deer"..

last week i think it was thursday? decided to go get some drinks with a few select ladies after work.. wasnt even gunna go cause i was tired.. so i grab a beer, hang around for a few hours and decide to go home.. get into my town on the mountain and sure as ****, a yearling deer catches my eye and as soon as i see it, it takes off in front of me.. i mash the brakes and had just nowhere to go... slap it with my passenger front of my car.....

i cant ****** win guys... first deer was about 175 and totaled my car.. this one was about 70 and did farrrrr less damage, but im drivin around with a shitbox now, and i just cant grasp how this **** happens to me, and what timing. smashed my hood grille, so i ripped it all out, needs to be replaced no biggy.. it bent the passenger corner of my hood up about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch so now its not flush with the fender.. got a little kink in it.. broke both tabs off of my passenger projector, so its ziptied to my APR TIP to keep it at least in there.. broke my clear corner lense.. so now i gotta get ahold of another set of Depos since they only sell in pairs, or get ahold of a used set OEM projectors or something... i dont have my stock headlights anymore.. at least im getting cold air to my intake now hahaha.. and it ripped off my headlight washer cap and scraped my bumper up.. and knocked out and broke my passenger lower grille insert.... i need to at least figure out the headlight situation cause driving at night now isnt very good.. headlight works but its aimed so low that its like a fog.. corner wont stay in and is out completley.. im still gunna make it to the meet.. intercooler wont be fixed and the car is gunna look like complete garbage but im not missing this.. so im in

Old 09-20-2011, 02:58 PM
Tech Guru

It's cool. You can ask some of the OG's what my A4 looked like, and I still went to the meets.

Old 09-21-2011, 05:50 PM
2nd Gear

haha im still gunna make it.. im just beyond pissed of the timing of all of this.. gunna try and get the lighting fixed before i head over.. really im gunna try and get everything fixed cosmetically.. car still is showing rust in a couple minor spots and it literally makes me ****** sick since my car is so clean, and i take such good care of it.. but some stuff you cant avoid.. if i still get compliments on it i guess it could be alot worse haha.. getting gas the other night some teenage kids in facelift silver a4 1.8 pulled in and were all jacked up asking me stuff.. so i went for a ride with them and they didnt believe me that it was a k03 turbo.. not cause of how fast it was cause its definatley not that haha but cause of how it sounded..

Old 09-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Administrator

Glad you're still gonna make it. You'll see that very little of the meet will be about the cars.

Old 09-21-2011, 08:47 PM
2nd Gear

yea man im stoked.. im just so picky about this stuff hahaha just sucks.. but im stoked to drink and eat food.. and by food i mean beer and booze.. hahaha

Old 09-22-2011, 12:47 PM
1st Gear

I got a set of Black Housing HIDs and an S4 Grill for sale if you interested - and I live near Jeremy where you guys are going for the meet. The headlights come with all the bulbs and ballasts

Old 09-22-2011, 03:20 PM
2nd Gear

im not sure how i feel about the black housings.. i guess i wouldnt know until i saw them on the car, but its a hard choice.. the s4 grille would work just fine.. id def be interested in the grille.. what do you think about the headlights? i still have working HID bulbs and ballasts intact..

Old 09-22-2011, 03:44 PM
1st Gear

Here is a link to them if you wanna see them:

Black Housing HID Headlights - The Audizine Classifieds

Quick Reply: Total Epic Awesome Fall Bingo Meet