B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Total Epic Awesome Fall Bingo Meet

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 07:22 PM
3rd Gear
Default Total Epic Awesome Fall Bingo Meet

Too soon?

Old 08-04-2011, 07:30 PM
1st Gear

No. If anything, too late. Let's start planning this bitch NOW!

Old 08-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Administrator

I am the devil and I endorse this message.

So. The upstate NY fall meet, aka Tardstock II. We are planning to make this another camping meet at Cook Park like the summer meet last weekend. For those who legitimately couldn't make it, I'm sorry you had to miss it. For those with sand in their vaginas who didn't come because it's too far to drive or mom won't let me, plain and simple, you f*cked up lol. It redefined "epic" in terms of great fun with an awesome bunch of retar... I mean, Audi owners. Don't make the same mistake twice.

Bill is checking availability of the site to see if we can get it again before the park closes for the season. Hopefully we can. If not we'll look for another campsite (as much as we'd all probably throw a tantrum if that happens). I'm sure we'll have the 10' screen, HD projector, laptop feed (15 seasons of Top Gear), Wii with Rock Band, etc, and knowing how it goes, we'll probably find more to add as well (such as a beer pong table maybe).

So, roll call for interest - who's in or considering?

Old 08-04-2011, 08:04 PM
3rd Gear

Let's hammer out some dates.......I know those with kids in school (as discussed at the last meet) have scheduling issues because of the kids. I'm pretty much free for late August and any time in September. October is too late in my wife's pregnancy to leave.

*edit* if a Fall meet is out of the cards......I think an epic winter meet should be the focus. Sure we couldn't camp, but think of the fun we can have in the snow!!!!!!

Last edited by ObnoxiousDrunk; 08-04-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Last weekend in September was available as of last week. Waiting to hear if it's still free.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Administrator

As for a winter meet, State Park (about 10 min from my house) rents cabins...

Old 08-04-2011, 08:19 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Last weekend in September was available as of last week. Waiting to hear if it's still free.
This sounds pretty good. Enough time between meets for my wife not to care

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
As for a winter meet, State Park (about 10 min from my house) rents cabins...
This works for me so long as there is snow on the ground or in the forecast. WE may need many cabins. I doubt anyone will bunk with me because of my dubious nature from the last meet

Old 08-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Tech Guru

In. My drill weekend is Sept. 9-11('muricah). I'll see if I can't snag a case of Dogfish Head Punkin Ale but it might be too early.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:24 PM
2nd Gear

I am 100% without a doubt committed to making this meet without a bit of fckin hesitation! I have my tournament schedule so i know when i work, i will take time off as long as its not on the date of a major.. and i will be there to join in this poposterous gathering of foolishness and tom foolery hahaha.. its absolutley not too early to discuss this especially for me.. Car is always needing something at this point.. intercooler is next but relatively inexpensive and what not.. still want to do A8 front brake swap and caliper paint when we meet if its possible.. APR TIP was just installed.. other than that shes the same old yatch.. im all jacked up on redbull right now and maybe thats why im excited.. oh and im single now.. thats new.. hows the talent around that campground hahaha

Old 08-04-2011, 08:29 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by osin34
hows the talent around that campground hahaha
Considering the girl re-filling the doo-doo paper was probably jailbait and the rest of the campground is full of Audi dudes, about the only *** that was of any significance was Bill's neighbor.....what a piece of ****!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Total Epic Awesome Fall Bingo Meet