B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

They took my license

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 10:04 AM
1st Gear
Default They took my license

So let me tell you my situation I had 2 speeding tickets both 20 over and got put on a restricted license for 6 months and i had 3 days left and me and my buddy were taking pics of our a4s and we got pulled over, the thing is we had to jump in our cars to get them out of the way of the cop. I had my girlfriend in the car in case this did happen but she was out because we were taking awhile taking the pics so i moved it 3" he turned the lights on and gives me the violation ticket

I went to court paid my court fines and ticket fines he sentenced me but i get called down to The Secretary of State this lady after everything and only 3 days left takes my license suspends it till June 20

So now my point i planed on driving any how because of the BS situation I'm in but my dad takes the car puts it in our barn i got a key he has the other i go to turn it on but all it will do is crank so if any one has any idea what he unplugged it would help a lot i cant think of a thing Thanks guys

Old 04-28-2009, 10:14 AM

fuel pump fuse...Coil packs.. the list is massive for what it could be.

But you should probably not drive without a license, sucks that you lost it but if you get caught while you don't have it either your dad will kill you or you will be without it for a lot longer.

Old 04-28-2009, 10:39 AM
Site Moderator

You plan to drive on a suspended license? You deserve your fate.

Old 04-28-2009, 11:13 AM
3rd Gear

if you get caught without a license you go directly to jail. do not pass go, do not collect $200. and they impound your car, and they probably extend your suspension on the license for another 6-12 months. you want to risk that instead of just waiting 2 months to get your license back?

Old 04-28-2009, 11:44 AM
1st Gear

That depends on where you live. Get the court to issue a work permit to drive to work and carry that with you. You can drive without a license, just don't get caught!!

Old 04-28-2009, 11:49 AM

You can drive to work. Just don't drive anywhere else then.

Old 04-28-2009, 11:49 AM
3rd Gear

if I was your dad I'd take the ECU out. Your story of how you got pulled over doesnt make a lot of sense, were you guys stopped in the middle fo the road to take pics?

Old 04-28-2009, 12:30 PM
Default wow....

Like the post above before, why were in the road of the cop? Your a dumb a$$ and I hope you get caught and they impound your car. There's a reason why they took away your license. Any smart person would fight it and get a work permit so you can go to work. Suck it up and learn from your mistakes and don't get caught again or it will be alot longer than a month or two....

Old 04-28-2009, 02:59 PM
Administrator

Driving without a license is a big NO-NO!

Learn your lesson and be happy that they didn't suspend your license for years.

Old 04-28-2009, 07:26 PM
1st Gear

first off, Im Nicks Buddy that was with him that night.

O and Nick, you need to work on your grammar man i cant even understand you. This is probably why everyone here is criticizing you because we cant even read what youre telling us.

Anyways guys, this is what happened.

Me and Nick went downtown at about 11:30 at night underneath a bridge that is on a somewhat private highway. I have lived in this city for 14 years now, and there is probably only about 5-6 cars that drive on it daily. It is perfect at night because of the street lighting, so we decided, eh, what the heck, lets get some quick pics. So we pull sideways, underneath this bridge, and we can see in all three directions for about a quarter mile each way, so we know that if we see a car coming than we would just hop back in and get out of the way, NO BIGGIE!!! Also, we figured if a cop happened to come down then we could also just pull aside and tell him what we're doing, and I honestly didnt think cops could be that much of dicks either - well at least in our town i guess. So we see a car coming, and Im like, ok its a cop lets just move out of the way.

And what does he do, from at least 500 yards away he flashes his lights so we cant move and thats that. Dumb huh??

Nick, we'll figure out whats up with your car this weekend as soon as my new parts come in. Later guys

Quick Reply: They took my license