B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Summer NY Meet feeler thread =)

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 12:09 PM
Tech Guru

Alright well IF I come up then I'll bring some absinthe.

Old 07-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Picnic Pavillion is at Cook Park in Chenango County, NY. Address is 189 Park Rd. Greene NY 13778

Everyone needs to bring:

-Beer
-Bathing suit
-Tent/sleeping bag/other camp-type sleeping arrangement (no rain predicted)
-Fishing license/equipment

Food assignments as of 2pm 7/26:

Kieth: Turkey, fryer
Bill(Devildub): 40lbs chicken leg quarters, cast iron griddle
Chris(CCA4): Fryer, various and assorted fryable snack foods, beer.
Jeremy(ImTheDevil): Potatoes, corn, his fine ***.
Erik(ObnoxiousDrunk)/Dave(damxn): Burgers, hot dogs, buns, tent.
Pat(airguard): beer, absinthe, 'murican truck

We still need:

Sides, plates, forks, knives

If you want to add something to this list, quote it and repost, adding what you're bringing. This way it always stays on the last page and we won't have to worry about a bunch of people bringing the same ****

Old 07-26-2011, 02:56 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
What's Santa sending you? New goodies are always good
Yeah Buddy, What the hell is he sending you?

Old 07-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Huh
1st Gear

Originally Posted by CCA4
Picnic Pavillion is at Cook Park in Chenango County, NY. Address is 189 Park Rd. Greene NY 13778
Leave it to the wagon driver to put the wrong address (I know you just copied the address from an earlier post, but I'd rather mock the Avant man). If you check out 189 Park Road, Greene, NY 13778 on Google Maps, it'll take you to some random factory building. So unless we're having an indoor party, don't expect to find anybody there.

Anyway, I did some research and found out that (1) Google has no clue where Cook Park is and (2) the park is on Parks Road and not Park Road. The closest address I can find for this place is 271 Parks Road, Greene, NY 13778. I haven't tried this address on my GPS so I don't know whether this will work or not, but it's definitely better than the other address above. Someone who has been to the park (Bill) please confirm that is the correct location.

Contrary to what Dave My-Remote-Starter-Rocks-and-You-Don't-Have-One dmaxn said, I will actually be working Friday. Although, I do have over two months' worth of vacation banked, so I could take that day off... mmm. Anyway, I also have a dinner appointment Friday night so I will most likely join y'all at the camp site.

Obey all posted speed limits!

Last edited by Huh; 07-26-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:00 PM
Administrator

It's easy anyway -once you leave Greene on 206 south watch for the big sign that says Cook Park on the right.

And Joon, you should obey the limits too...instead of undercutting them by 15mph

Old 07-26-2011, 04:10 PM
3rd Gear

He has trouble reading the speed limit signs, he's azn.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:43 PM
1st Gear

Joon is right it is 189 Parks road, Greene NY, for some reason its wrong on their business card. Sorry should have checked first, Thanks Joon. Like Jeremy said its really easy to get to and there are signs once you turn off of route 206, all the roads are paved, the entrance to the park is stone but youll only be on it for 100yd or so then into the grass. hope we have a good turnout, im wicked excited as the rest of the die hards probably are, this is gonna be awesome. we have a supprise for friday and saturday night that will be above and beyond expectations. If your even thinking about coming out to this g2g DO IT, if you are in need of cars, food, beer, fishing, and general relaxation this is as manly as it gets. GET THE **** OFF YOUR ***!

Old 07-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Tech Guru

@Nick: The squinty eyes make **** hard to see sometimes.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Devildub
Joon is right it is 189 Parks road, Greene NY, for some reason its wrong on their business card. Sorry should have checked first, Thanks Joon. Like Jeremy said its really easy to get to and there are signs once you turn off of route 206, all the roads are paved, the entrance to the park is stone but youll only be on it for 100yd or so then into the grass. hope we have a good turnout, im wicked excited as the rest of the die hards probably are, this is gonna be awesome. we have a supprise for friday and saturday night that will be above and beyond expectations. If your even thinking about coming out to this g2g DO IT, if you are in need of cars, food, beer, fishing, and general relaxation this is as manly as it gets. GET THE **** OFF YOUR ***!
This. Period.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:55 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Where do you live? I bet it'd be worth the drive. Don't think I'd get any argument on that from the guys who've joined us before...
Originally Posted by CCA4
I've made the drive up from VA a couple times and I'm glad I did. Couple people coming from further than that this time I think...
I'm in Florida (quite a ride).

Quick Reply: Summer NY Meet feeler thread =)