B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Summer NY Meet feeler thread =)

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 12:12 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ObnoxiousDrunk
Dave, Big Tim and I are heading out together, if you end up leaving late, like say around noon ,let me know and we can all caravan up together.
E, Sounds good, Ill stay in contact as the day gets closer. Big Tim! He coming with his car?

Jeremy, Can I get someone to install my vents at the GTG? I dont mess with anything electrical and sure wouldnt like to see my car go on fire. Lol. Yeah, I know... its only a matter of positive and negetive connections. I can donate to someones charity of choice or throw a few dollars into their pocket.

Old 07-21-2011, 12:21 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
By the way, if anyone has an extra car battery lying around, or can beg/borrow/steal on (jack it from your neighbor's car if possible), PLEASE bring it with you. We need it for a little surprise we're planning. You'll have it back to bring home. Trust me on this, it'll be worth the weight in the car on your drive
Did you finally put together torture machine for the new comers?
I can't even imagine what you need car battery for... Would generator work?>

Old 07-21-2011, 12:27 PM
2nd Gear

Jeremy Im ordering my Mani gaskets today

Old 07-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Lol you'll see. Generator would work fine long as it is capable of at least 1000 watts. Cool on the gaskets. Dave, should be no problem to wire up the vents while you're here.

Old 07-21-2011, 04:55 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Lol you'll see. Generator would work fine long as it is capable of at least 1000 watts. Cool on the gaskets. Dave, should be no problem to wire up the vents while you're here.
Cool! Then ship me those two things we discussed. Ill take care of that, but the turn around time is 1 day? You have extras, or you gonna be down while the works done?

Old 07-21-2011, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Dave - no rush. I will just give them to you when you get here (they're spares I picked up awhile ago, so I won't be down). We can coordinate all that next weekend.

Old 07-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Administrator

Guys, bring a swimsuit. Extended projection is mid to upper 80s. You can't swim in the pond at the campground because of all the rather large snapping turtles, but a buddy (Gerry, with the white 98 we did the wheel bearing on in my driveway last summer) put out an open invite to use his pool.

Old 07-22-2011, 12:15 PM
1st Gear

as it gets closer i can come out and get the "early" arrivals and take you guys out to the park its about 25 minutes from binghamton and really easy to get to, i took the weekend off so ill be out there setting up friday morning. ill get an address so anyone who wants to can GPS it. Nick u better get ur *** out there!

Old 07-23-2011, 02:10 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Devildub
as it gets closer i can come out and get the "early" arrivals and take you guys out to the park its about 25 minutes from binghamton and really easy to get to, i took the weekend off so ill be out there setting up friday morning. ill get an address so anyone who wants to can GPS it. Nick u better get ur *** out there!
Alright well since this is only 6 days away i would like to see this whole thread fill up with everyones input on whats gonna be going on and what do we need to bring with us

Old 07-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Tech Guru

Well I'm an OG so I just show up whenever. Haha Anyways, if anyone's planning on getting in late like me (around 11 pm) then PM me and I'll give you my number so we can meet up and I can sorta guide you around a little. But Jeremy and Bill, I'd say the best way to do it is find out when everyone plans to get there and have them call as they get close so one of you two can run out and meet a whole group instead of just several cars at a time.

Last edited by airguard350; 07-23-2011 at 05:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Summer NY Meet feeler thread =)