B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

stuck in a cross road

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 12:25 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Andrew149
i own the apr r1 dv it works just fine

Revo doesnt make chips for any b5's besides the 2001 model
http://products.revotechnik.com/prod....aspx?pvID=345

top of the page, 1.8t 150hp... so once again.. they DO do it for something other than just the 2001... just cuz u havent checked in a long time doesnt mean nothing has changed

and thank u for your input on the apr dv

Old 02-03-2011, 12:29 PM
4th Gear

and also... the fact that u have to try and attack my personal life by saying i "knocked up some bitch" just goes to show who the ignorant person in this thread really is

Old 02-03-2011, 12:31 PM
5th Gear

Seriously, you should probably listen to these guys, Phil. They are quite a bit more experienced than you are, as are they better spoken (grammar and punctuation help, by the way--give it a try sometime!)

It's understood that you are new to the 1.8T scene, and that you will obviously have questions, but for crissake search! That's what it's there for! Most of these "unoriginal" suggestions you are being given are proven. There are reasons for conformity sometimes.

Old 02-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by Mr. Phil
idk why this is such a hard concept to understand
this might be the smartest thing you ever said..... now listen to us and head your own advice

we are not trying to tell you how to mod your car..... like i said 30 posts back it is your car mod it how you want...... but when you ask for advice from people that know more listen to them..... or like i said search and find your own answer/opinion

i got taught one thing very early when selling cars and i think this applies to you very much

"god gave you two ears(or eyes in this instance) and one mouth to listen twice as much as you talk(type)"

that being said take our advice, if you don't like it, don't start **** or talk ****..... just skip over it and respond to what you want.... or say hey joe blow, that just isn't the route i want to go right now

or this will be like your first stay here.... short and not fun.... and to be honest with you... i wasn't around durring your first stay but i have read your old threads..... no one liked you then and they still don't because of **** like in this thread..... i have heard people say i thought phil would of grown up when he came back but he didn't.... or people say they hope you wreck your car with the doors welded shut...... you either need to change your outlook on life or something or you won't be here long... you will end up in the ban bucket

Old 02-03-2011, 12:42 PM
4th Gear

a ban bucket? really? ok im worried

and its funny u say i start ****.. but if u read all those posts back... it wasnt me that started ****... but whatever... the fact is, your right it is my car and i can choose to go whichever route i choose. it is more convenient to go revo for me, granted they arent as proven as giac or apr or neuspeed but i would like to try that, rather than tell me im wrong or that they dont do whatever (which ive proven they do) why not just say well its not what i would do but i hope everything works out for you

jsut like in the past when i chose to buy 2 piece headlights for my last car u all gave me **** and said its stupid and ugly and blah blah... not everyone does the same things that u do or like to do..

but ur right im a kid who will wreck my car doors welded shut and windows wont break and ill drown the the ocean while on fire... your great im a pathetic and i just knock bitches up and have no money and should buy a daewoo because a honda is out of my price range too

Old 02-03-2011, 12:49 PM
3rd Gear

thread is too serious for me to read through... so are you getting the new b5?

Old 02-03-2011, 12:51 PM
4th Gear

yes, i am waiting for my day off to go down and pick it up

Old 02-03-2011, 12:59 PM
3rd Gear

cool. it was so different in a good way going from my 12v to my 1.8t

Old 02-03-2011, 01:05 PM
4th Gear

yea but im sure your 12v wasnt fwd.... so im going from fwd 12v to 1.8t quattro.... lots more options are involved.. so im excited... doubt im gonna go crazy low like u or as low as i did on my 12v... but i do plan on droppin her a lil bit lol

Old 02-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Tech Guru

neuspeed is proven to be junk but ok..... and i don't tend to get mad in threads... but you did start ****.... i think it was like the post right after my first one where i told you to search and you more or less said you don't have to.....

then i stayed out of your thread cause whatever.... but you started talking about stupid **** like buying injectors and such so i had to try and guide you...... and i never said revo was shitty but just that people w/ b5's have had bad luck.......

this is just pointless **** now

Quick Reply: stuck in a cross road