B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

stuck in a cross road

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 11:28 AM
4th Gear

hahaha bunch of whiney *** lil ******* on here... just cuz im not doing what all u followers are doing doesnt mean its "wrong".... sorry, if i lived with mommy and daddy still i could put money into my car like u... but i live in reality... so me spending my money on what i wanna spend it one whether it be revo or 1000cc injectors or a bad spelling small back "preasure" piping then i will do that...

so suck my *****

Old 02-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by Mr. Phil
hahaha bunch of whiney *** lil ******* on here... just cuz im not doing what all u followers are doing doesnt mean its "wrong".... sorry, if i lived with mommy and daddy still i could put money into my car like u... but i live in reality... so me spending my money on what i wanna spend it one whether it be revo or 1000cc injectors or a bad spelling small back "preasure" piping then i will do that...

so suck my *****
dude.... you don't even know..................................

you are wrong, cause you have no clue what you are doing... and i actually agree with andrew on this.... maybe a honda is a better choice cause you have no clue

why buy injectors till you know what you are going to be buying turbo wise... a k04 will use different injectors than a frankenturbo and different than an elim

who lives with there mommy and daddie.... not me.... i am married with kids and have been modding cars before you were a thought in your daddies nut sack...... grow up and learn before you get

Name:  66830758.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  39.4 KB

i think you also just put the nail in your coffin for help.... bwahahahaha

Old 02-03-2011, 11:44 AM
3rd Gear

You know phill you belong on vwvotex where all the ******* hang out and cry about having no money and knock up bitches

Old 02-03-2011, 11:59 AM
2nd Gear

why dont you buy the car first and then start talking ****?

Old 02-03-2011, 12:13 PM
4th Gear

ok first off i wasnt talking **** until u dickweed started running your mouth first

but both of u are right... i know nothing and u know everything, i should follow the exact same steps u have taken.... buy everything u buy and be a complete tool just like u and not be original in what i do =)

Last edited by Mr. Phil; 02-03-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:17 PM
3rd Gear

ok first off i wasnt talking **** until u dickweed started running your mouth first... and i already bought the car, im just waiting on my day off to go down and pick it up...

but both of u are right... i know nothing and u know everything, i should follow the exact same steps u have taken.... buy everything u buy and be a complete tool just like u and not be original in what i do =)

how are you being original asking us what you should do?

Definitions of original on the Web

created, undertaken, or presented for the first time: to give the original performance of a string quartet.

so you should be orginial and put a rice pipe on your b5

Old 02-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Tech Guru

ok first off i wasnt talking **** until u dickweed started running your mouth first... and i already bought the car, im just waiting on my day off to go down and pick it up...

there is being original and there is being smart..... you are not being smart.... no one cares if you do originial, but there is what works and what doesn't there is being smart and being stupid....

buying **** without knowing your ultimate goal is just honadaish

quit responding to us and we will quit coming to your thread... but the more you act like a this the more we will keep coming back

Last edited by turbo kraut; 02-03-2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: ninja
Old 02-03-2011, 12:19 PM
4th Gear

actually its not original... there is one in san diego with a fart can on it... but i asked an opinion on the apr dv and said i was prolly going with revo cuz it was closer and i got told i was wrong because they dont do anything for our b5 even though they obviously do

and i was suggested another dv because of price and buying an expensive one wasnt necessary until later down the road if i decide to ever go bt... so i took advice... its not like i came here saying hey guys tell me how to mod my car

Old 02-03-2011, 12:21 PM
3rd Gear

actually its not original... there is one in san diego with a fart can on it... but i asked an opinion on the apr dv and said i was prolly going with revo cuz it was closer and i got told i was wrong because they dont do anything for our b5 even though they obviously do

and i was suggested another dv because of price and buying an expensive one wasnt necessary until later down the road if i decide to ever go bt... so i took advice... its not like i came here saying hey guys tell me how to mod my car
i own the apr r1 dv it works just fine

Revo doesnt make chips for any b5's besides the 2001 model

Old 02-03-2011, 12:22 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
there is being original and there is being smart..... you are not being smart.... no one cares if you do originial, but there is what works and what doesn't there is being smart and being stupid....

buying **** without knowing your ultimate goal is just honadaish

quit responding to us and we will quit coming to your thread... but the more you act like a this the more we will keep coming back
ok well maybe saying i might buy injectors was taken out of context... i didnt say anything about what size or when or anything... yes it would be foolish to buy them before i know exactly what route im going... but the point is i would rather piece together the parts required for the power i want than trying to save money and buy it all at once... idk why this is such a hard concept to understand

Quick Reply: stuck in a cross road