B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

stuck in a cross road

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 12:44 AM
4th Gear

It's funny how I attacked you for not wanting to go giac... But you say **** like knocking up some bitch, and nobody cares... Kinda amusing

Old 02-05-2011, 01:59 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by auditech79
No he didn't, again you attacked a member not knowing a damned thing you're talking about. If you are going to engage a senior member on the forum at least get your facts straight.

Revo IS and ALWAYS has been a flashloader company, (that may change someday though) they do (on occasion) make a custom chip for B5's, but im sure they don't like too as it doesn't pertain to their main business line.

B5's CANNOT be flashed, only chipped. B6's and up can be flashed.. Christ almighty.
See i think you just contradicted yourself or you haven't been to the Revo site recently. I just purchased my first Audi 1.8T quattro and am looking into an ECU upgrade as well for a little more hp like this gentleman.

Now i went to thier website and I did notice that it does say once you select the make, and model of the car, the Variant of 1.8T 150bhp as an option, and it does open a pop up window to the specifications for said product. So instead of using your power to ridicule a member with incorrect information, you should use it to eleviate the situation.

And just to clarify to everyone, I added a screenshot of the revo website. He is not crazy and revo DOES flash B5's since its been stated they are and will always be a flashloader company.

Happy modding

Attached Images  
Old 02-05-2011, 02:17 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
why buy a part like injectors and not instal them..... get a tune for the car.... all of mikes kits come with injectors.... or what if you buy a used kit that say requires 1000cc injectors, but you bought a set of 550/630/or what ever... now you have to sell them

i was under the imression that revo only made files for the awm..... but when i was new and looking at a tune i searched and found that the b5 guys didn't use revo... so i quit searching revo

not to say that they have a bad tune, i just know the b6 guys have better luck with it

like i said search the internet, the forums, call the companies.... it won't cost you to do so... and revo can't "flash" your car if it is a 98/99 they have to chip it, they will not chip you for free or trial.... they will flash you for free or trial... so i take it revo will not be the best for you

disclaimer: senior noobs get partial correct info
your right... he never said that revo wont flash my 98... he didnt say they only chip.... your totally right auditech thank you for showing me the light

Old 02-05-2011, 03:41 AM
1st Gear
Default fgfgh

I have been friends longer with guy one, but guy two has a way with words. Guy one doesn't say that much unless he get's it first... like I miss yous and stuff like that, but he does show that he cares most of the time. Guy two is different, and also can speak his mind really well.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:06 AM
4th Gear

You got spammed...

Old 02-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by Mr. Phil
your right... he never said that revo wont flash my 98... he didnt say they only chip.... your totally right auditech thank you for showing me the light
i said what i said cause i didn't know they flashed/tuned the older cars.... i always thought and have seen still people saying they chip the older cars.... my bad......

but i never said anything about you knocking up a bitch.... that was someone else......

the way i look at it... you really bring nothing to the forum besides arguing and comedic relief....

if i was a mod you would be warned for searching/being a overall tool...... i know for a fact that our membership has fallen off... and i know with pretty good authority if you want to hang around on this forum, you need to change your attitude quickly, or you will just be getting noobs to answer your noob questions, cause like i stated before the "senior" members don't want anything to do with you

Old 02-05-2011, 10:38 AM
4th Gear

can't we all just get along?

Old 02-05-2011, 10:42 AM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

Originally Posted by bradtyler02
can't we all just get along?
well....

not with the spammer guy

but for everyone else....

Old 02-05-2011, 10:45 AM
4th Gear

And just like everyone is so quick to jump down my throat I was only just the clarion that they obviously do do flash 2 that's all I was gonna say I wasn't trying to fight but everyone made it out to be that I'm a big giant *******

Old 02-05-2011, 10:47 AM
4th Gear

well, maybe you're just an *******

Quick Reply: stuck in a cross road