B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Specific question about www.getcoolparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 12:23 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Specific question about www.getcoolparts.com

muahahahaha, i can't wait to help you take your car apart again. also, i went to colours and they said i won't be able to find color matched high temp paint so i'm goin to do mine shiny aluminum color. it's some kind of engine enamel that i bought today, forgot the color code. also, my rear passenger bearing has been howling even louder lately, i might start driving my dad's car to skool for the rest of the 3 weeks i got left. it scares me lol. mean while i gota order the wheel bearing too. and despite the fact that i know one of my 02 sensors are bad, i cleared the code and it hasn't come back in like 30 miles lol. also jeremy, do you have a drill and a magnetic phillips screw driver? i think i'm gonna do the CC mod this weekend too. i've been wanting to do it for like a month but the 3rd screw is tricky and i don't have any magnetic ****. i'll prolly bring my roll of aluminum over too so i can finish the freaking heatshield.

Old 04-30-2008, 12:51 AM
Administrator

It's about time you cleared your damn lights! Yes, I have the drill and the magnetic screwdriver - no sweat there. Did you get pricing from Colours for the color-matched paint in the spray cans? I'm curious because I want to do the lowers before too long.

Old 04-30-2008, 12:55 AM
5th Gear

o ya i totally forgot to say that part lol. well it's about 43 for 1 pint of paint mixed for our cars cuz she said the colors were light so they ar cheaper, 1 can of clear coat, and 1 can of the pait from the pint you buy. basically you buy a pint of paint, ~25 i think, and they put it in a can for 5 bux. it's not the acrylic paint either, it's the kind that you can clear coat with. i think that's a really good deal compared to paintscratch.com. also, 1 pint can make up to 4 cans of spray