B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

sooo.. i was at the Arby's drive thru...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 01:45 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by kolbs_91
Quite honestly, Mr. Phil, you can go **** yourself. I couldn't care less if I get kicked off of this forum because, as you have made clear, I have a BMW! Fact is, I decided to remain active on this forum even after I traded because I liked the place. That was before people like you started showing up.
awww thanks sweety... i love you too

Old 02-19-2011, 01:47 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Mr. Phil
awww thanks sweety... i love you too
Ghey.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:55 AM
1st Gear

Mr. Phil whit your statement u wanna say something like you decided to come out of the closet with your sexual orientation ?
Hahahaha leave the dude alone man , just because he now drives a bmw and is active here is not a big deal.

Old 02-19-2011, 02:02 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by kolbs_91
Ghey.
a bmw owner trolling an audi site... yes i agree that is "ghey"

Old 02-19-2011, 02:04 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by erasmmuss
Mr. Phil whit your statement u wanna say something like you decided to come out of the closet with your sexual orientation ?
Hahahaha leave the dude alone man , just because he now drives a bmw and is active here is not a big deal.
i know its not a big deal.. but he made a statement about my original post so i joked back at him trying to have fun... and he got super butthurt... and he is getting so defensive over me making bmw comments its kinda funny

Old 02-19-2011, 02:06 AM
5th Gear

a bmw owner trolling an audi site... yes i agree that is "ghey"
Your abilities to prove yourself as a total dumbass amaze even me, and I've been following your posts for a while now. I really would vote to ban you if it came up.

Thank you, erasmmuss. Believe me--I loved my B5, but it had too many problems. If things were different I would still have it. And as it seems, despite my BMW ownership I still know more about Audis than the OP.

Old 02-19-2011, 02:09 AM
1st Gear

Kolbs i know what a pain in the as... audi can be starting with the old quattro and finishing with s8 i had to let go a few and even burn a 80 once because it made me so mad

Old 02-19-2011, 02:11 AM
4th Gear

hey i amaze myself sometimes... i didnt know i had a stalker too... thats awesome... thanks man... bavarian motor works is awesum

Old 02-19-2011, 02:13 AM
1st Gear

phil u r hillarious dude, why people hate so much ?

Old 02-19-2011, 02:17 AM
5th Gear

hey i amaze myself sometimes... i didnt know i had a stalker too... thats awesome... thanks man... bavarian motor works is awesum
You continue to prove my point.

erasmmuss: You prove to me that someone with a low post count can still be intelligent and tactful. I owned my B5 for around eighteen months and absolutely LOVED the car. But when it came down to it, the turbo was failing and it was a Tiptronic. The BMW had neither of the aforementioned downfalls, making the decision quite easy. I will surely own another quattro car at some point in my life--the absolute best AWD I have ever driven (and I have driven 4Matic and X-Drive) but nothing even compares.

Quick Reply: sooo.. i was at the Arby's drive thru...