B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Smoked tail lights in 10min

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 12:26 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Smoked tail lights in 10min

ORIGINAL: pyoung9

Could you post the tutorial?
lol....yea seriously. Can you write up a DIY for this please.....and like FAST!

Old 03-20-2008, 12:46 AM
5th Gear

step1: buy black pantyhose
step2: remove the tail lights
step3: take one pantyhose and stretch it over the tail light so it's covered and stays
step4: repeat with other taillight
step5: cut off excess panty hose
step6: put lights back on
done!!!!! good luck and have fun

it's a better idea if you got a chick who was wearing pantyhoses and asked them to let you have them ; )

Old 03-20-2008, 12:47 AM

^ lol

Old 03-20-2008, 12:54 AM

ORIGINAL: hiwords

it's a better idea if you got a chick who was wearing pantyhoses and asked them to let you have them ; )
No man, it's hot when you raid her wardrobe and she's going through it the next day, then scratches her head and says "where the **** did my favorite pair of black, nylon pantyhose go... ?" then she steps outside, gives you nice feedback on your newly-tinted tail lights, and doesn't think of it again.

[8D]

Old 03-20-2008, 01:02 AM
2nd Gear

Good idea. I don't know if I was going for the smoke look if I'd do this or not. It depends if it shows the texture.
Pics look good of it!

Old 03-20-2008, 01:03 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: feerocknok

Good idea. I don't know if I was going for the smoke look if I'd do this or not. It depends if it shows the texture.
Pics look good of it!
You should probably just buy my tail lights from me since they're already tinted

Old 03-20-2008, 01:30 AM

ORIGINAL: 97 A4 2.8

Nice Job, I love the way those pantyhose set off the look of your HONDA CIVIC
Welcome to the fourms!

So... I would rather have an Integra than a Civic.
Either way both of those cars would lap our Audis unfortunately (or not).

That, also, was not your opinion that was you being immature, rude and childish.

Grow up a bit Pumpkin.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:39 AM

ORIGINAL: turbo kraut

wow......kemp maybe has decided that some stuff is just retarded to do........then i start reading more of his posts

as a tinted tailight member and one with age....... i do have to agree with lazer...... looks ok to test, but not as final product, and no i wouldn't buy it on ebay if it was sold like the fake moon roof

and you are the one that ask for opinions, so when someone disagrees, just chalk it up or take it with a grain of salt.......

and sineo likes it, cause she is a chic and has a slow 12v..... so looks is all her car can go for, and she probably will do fish nets
Alright there is a difference however between being rude and giving an opinion.
The way you said it was certainly not provocing really although I certainly have to right to rebut either way. I mean why am I not allowed to say they do actually in fact hold up fine to water if thats brought up?

Sineos car is probably faster than mine anyway so maybe looks are all I have to go for right now too... whats your point? It's obviously something I am doing for looks it doesn't make the car faster.
MAYBE if I put a Vtec sticker on that would make it faster but certainly not articles of womens clothing. Those are strictly for looks and women are pretty good looking.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:45 AM
1st Gear

well i like the fact that people are thinking outside of the box. sick idea. looks good in pictures. glad to see that it makes you happy. dont let other people's reactions get you mad lol. it made me laugh at first but i think its a cool idea for something quick cheap and similar to a spray tint. (letme know how long it lasts for tho).

Old 03-20-2008, 01:52 AM

ORIGINAL: B5 owns

Looks like they dont ruin the visibility. Why is everyone crying over this.. if they made nylon covers for your taillights people wouldnt say any of this ****..
ORIGINAL: chaos92287

lol cool idea and definitely has its benefits. i should make some nylon covers and corner the market!
ORIGINAL: Leifer

Your ego is overinflated by your high-14s quartermile time. Wow. Why don't you come talk to to us when you buy your own car, *******? The guy has a legitimate idea only chastised by a sixteen year old punk who giggles at the notion of pantyhose being used as tint.
ORIGINAL: FasterA4ThanUrs

cool idea, but not for me...

and kemp, your cars 1/4 time doesnt dictate your "coolness" or status. grow up lil guy
ORIGINAL: feerocknok

Pics look good of it!
Thank you.

Quick Reply: Smoked tail lights in 10min