B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Should I buy this Audi?????

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 02:42 AM
4th Gear

you got any pics of the 5 series? how much u selling it for?

Old 03-05-2010, 09:11 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by STLSinger
Hahaha! I know right? eh, I dont need friends like that, that make fun of someone that is new and just doesnt know any better.

and the license thing, it blows! Thats the bad part of my job, partying at work for ten years i was bound to get caught!

thanks guys for your help. not sure what im gonna do. i hate to get rid of my 5 series
its not that they are making fun of you. its just thread like this come up every other day. its your money you shouldn't be asking if u should spend it.
as for the car im leaning towards no bad body many problems there are better deals out there. with less work to be done.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Default Well Tinted Car Windows

Putting window tinting unto consideration you can conserve a lot of energy by putting up well tinted car windows, affectivity ratings show a significant increase on battery and gas savings since you’re using minimal cooling or heating system with the use of windows tints. For example, solar control window tints moderates the sunlight entering your car while balancing your car temperature and capable of blocking up to 99% of UV rays. For each degree you raise or lower your thermostat, you can save anywhere from 1 to 5 percent on your battery and gas depending on where you live. Plus the known fact that well tinted windows has fewer tendencies to be carjacked, the better the tint the better your security is. You can find out more about window tints at www.TintBuyer.com. They provide relevant information about window tints such as its types, prices in the market, and help locate the best professional tinter near you.

Sean