B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

seafoam injection smoke from bay need help please =/?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 12:16 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Pbcrazy
Ya I would advise against a Chinese turbo, think about it, do you really trust something made of the cheapest metals possible to spin at a rate of a 120,000+ rpms??
It's not cheap metals, they're made with basically the exact same parts as any other reman turbo, difference is they don't give two ***** about quality control and tolerances. It'll seem nice at first, then grenade without or without warning when you least expect it.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:10 PM
1st Gear
Default cheap ebay turbo ?

guy idk about you but everyone says these turbos are trash I SAY NO . a turbo is a turbo materials do matter! iv checked this turbo to see if its magentic ITS NOT MAGNETIC THERE IS NO PLAY so its made of the same material as garret and all these other bs companies "then how is it cheap "? WELL chinese factories have less exspenses and they arnt name brand so they cant charge 1k for a turbo .... i am not sure im just saying its a ball bearing turbo mad of non ferrous material and it has no play what so ever it appears to be a very well built turbo the companie is WA-LINE INDUSTRIAL Co,Ltd they make "fakes" of tons of turbos and have done so since 1994 they say on there site that these are high quality im not saying i belive them im saying i did all the tests on this turbo with magnets ect and it passes EXELENTLY AND ITS A BALL BEARING TURBO FO 100$$$$ xD if it does fail il just put its waste gate actuator on my old k03 and reinstall my lame 237,000 mile k03 .... but honestly do you guys have any exsperience with the chinese turbos or is everything you guys know just wht uv read or hear say ? IM GOING TO BREAK THIS MYTH I SWEAR ITS A GOOD TURBO if it wasnt good then they wouldnt put BALL BEARINGS IN IT IT WOULD BE A LAME JOURNAL BEARING!!....lol my theory i suppose il keep you two updated and let you know how hard it pulls if it pulls lol =)

Old 05-22-2013, 11:04 AM
2nd Gear

Punctuation, it's your friend, I gave up halfway through that wall of text. If you believe a single word on their website then you really are a sucker, chances are the company has only been around for a couple of years and just subcontracts out their turbo building to the same company that makes every other Chinese turbo. You're putting the word of a company that wants nothing more than your money against an army of enthusiasts who have used these turbos and rightfully say they're crap.

WTF do you know about turbos? I saw your other thread and it's hilarious, obviously the turbo housing isn't ferrous, they never are. Obviously there are signs of balancing, doesn't mean it was balanced well or even properly, hell I wouldn't be surprised if they just put those marks there to make you think it was balanced. Having dealt with many Chinese knockoff parts, I can tell you that they do everything in their power to make their parts/companies seem more legit and have nothing against downright lying to reach that goal.

But go ahead, by all means toss that turbo in, nobody's gonna stop you. Just don't come crying when it blows within a year, because itodaso, I ****** itodaso.

Old 05-22-2013, 12:28 PM
2nd Gear

You made it halfway through? Props I made it through the first 2 sentences and thought I did really well. Honestly dude, put that turbo in. You'll find out soon enough why they are cheap, don't believe everything you see or read so by all means and put it in. Once you do that go back to school and learn how to write (some mistakes are understandable, you are a few above "some")

Old 05-22-2013, 06:05 PM
1st Gear

there is still no proof bieng shuved in my face you guys are just giving random opinions???????????? punctuation is time consumin i dont have time its text talk get with the lingo bro and i am new to turbos however i do know how they work ,,, never mind you guys just are gonna bash the turbo and not even give it a chance heres the company you idiot they can not lie other wise they would have NO BUSNISSE AND HAVE A SHITY FEEDBACK ON EBAY wa-line.com have fun with your 1.5 k turbos lmao my ar is only worth 3k no way in hell its getting a thousand dolla turbo

Old 05-22-2013, 09:43 PM
2nd Gear

I can't believe you actually believe what you're saying. Ebay feedback means absolutely nothing, 99% of the time the buyer just rates perfectly because they don't give two *****, even if they hadn't even tested what they just bought. You're looking at the world like a child would, not everything is ponies and happy rainbows. As a consumer you have absolutely no recourse for anything you buy from China, even if you somehow managed to assemble a class action lawsuit their courts won't care anyway. I'll say this again, their word means absolutely nothing, there is nothing preventing them from saying whatever outlandish claims they want. There will always be people like you who think they must be telling the truth, all they need is a constant stream of first-time customers and they're set, they couldn't care less about you buying from them ever again.

You want proof? Google chinese turbo failure and read to your heart's content.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:47 PM
1st Gear

mad cow you dont understand how open minded i am .. at first i was skeptial and dont get me wrong i still am!!! im skeptical this stupid turbo will just crack and i will get a good laugh BUT IF IT DOES I WILL FINALY HAVE EVIDENCE and i can show the rest of the people on the internet through you tube and pictures ect that these turbos are crap...that is if it dosnt last i typed in what u said about turbos and came accross this xD wtf ? ($450 chinese turbo and 600 plus HP(food 4 thought) [Archive] - For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum however thres no proof to their claims either that the turbo did work!! lol

everywhere i turn theres no people with pictures and deep explanation of there failure everyone just says the turbo sucks .... i do trust it will work i have a 80 % feeling its all good i mean come on chinese people can make computers with billions of transistors per sq nano meter bad annaloge
i checked the housing andon the tip of the inducer i belive it is in the turbo theres this little goldish colored thing and it has grinding marks in it on all 5 sides diffrent depths could that be quality control? also on the web site there is pictures of expensive machinery at the wa-line factory or whatever appears to be quality assesment machines ... pfft i trust forign over american any day! hence i drive a audi not a ford =) but idk i just hope you can see my point and theres no risk of hazzard if it blows up oh well il just swap wastegates and put my k03 back on and let all gou guys know you were right xD

Old 06-04-2013, 03:36 PM
2nd Gear

Haha I have this picture in my head of a teenage kid who had way too much Redbull typing all this out furiously.

Old 06-04-2013, 03:58 PM
1st Gear

I believe this machine uses twin Chinese turbos: Link

Old 06-04-2013, 05:36 PM
3rd Gear

You guys realize BW manufactures some of their turbos in China right? Country of origin doesn't determine quality. Just not all Chinese factories are run with the same standards. For $300 I doubt this one lasts 1000 miles. OP there's proof out there regarding the **** quality of these ebay turbos. Search on Audizine too.

Last edited by McGovs2.7TB5; 06-04-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Quick Reply: seafoam injection smoke from bay need help please =/?