B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Quick Pics for Aledelic. Oh and the rest of you guys.

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 02:28 AM
3rd Gear

Another bump!

Old 03-21-2010, 01:22 PM
3rd Gear

Any feedback?

Old 03-21-2010, 04:05 PM
2nd Gear

dam that looks so sick i so wanna do that. i got this week off of school lol.i think i might go buy the matterial right now!! great job how is it thought. hard to do? are u scrapping all the old stuff off or pasting on top of it. cause i was thinking like the exacty same color as u cause my interior is black
this is how i want mine to look..

Last edited by B5 Audi; 03-21-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Administrator

i love how that guy shaved the visors and oh **** handles, that looks awesome.

Old 03-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by B5 Audi
dam that looks so sick i so wanna do that. i got this week off of school lol.i think i might go buy the matterial right now!! great job how is it thought. hard to do? are u scrapping all the old stuff off or pasting on top of it.
Same question! My wife wants me to do it! Not that color tho, not my style! But she said she'll buy the fabric if I do it so yeah!

Old 03-21-2010, 05:55 PM
3rd Gear

Looks good Nick. I myself just finished wrapping the door trim in black suede (I did it because I had the panels to replace blown speakers). I have wanted to cover the rear deck as well. I suppose you just laid some spray glue down on the rear deck and called it a day?? How easy was removing the speaker covers....I never bothered to look.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:03 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by ObnoxiousDrunk
Looks good Nick. I myself just finished wrapping the door trim in black suede (I did it because I had the panels to replace blown speakers). I have wanted to cover the rear deck as well. I suppose you just laid some spray glue down on the rear deck and called it a day?? How easy was removing the speaker covers....I never bothered to look.
Please tell me how to get the door trim out. I looked at my bentley manual but I want to hear it from a real person hahaha. I sprayed the glue over the existing junk that was there, smoothed it out and re installed. The speaker covers sucks because they have these little posts that are held in place by a circular metal piece that you have to pry off. I think there's 6 per cover so it'll take a few minutes to get them off without breaking the posts.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:04 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by CCA4
i love how that guy shaved the visors and oh **** handles, that looks awesome.
He didn't shave them, he was just too lazy to put them back in . You can find his thread on vortex, he has them installed now.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:09 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by NickBroderick
Please tell me how to get the door trim out. I looked at my bentley manual but I want to hear it from a real person hahaha. I sprayed the glue over the existing junk that was there, smoothed it out and re installed. The speaker covers sucks because they have these little posts that are held in place by a circular metal piece that you have to pry off. I think there's 6 per cover so it'll take a few minutes to get them off without breaking the posts.
so ur not scrapping all the stuff off ur kust laying new material over it? are u doing the head liner aswell? how hard of a job is it? pain to remove everything? cause if its not to bad might make this my week project

Old 03-21-2010, 06:18 PM
3rd Gear

Center console is a breeze, the rear deck is simple to remove but getting the seatbelts out either requires you to remove the rear seats and unscrew a pain in the *** nut, or remove the top of the seatbelt assembly via the trunk and slice the hole a bit to fit the seatbelt through it. I'm doing the headliner eventually, maybe I'll start taking it out tomorrow. Yes I'm just laying new material over it, works fine.

Quick Reply: Quick Pics for Aledelic. Oh and the rest of you guys.