B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

People at the Audi Dealership are dicks~!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 09:57 PM
1st Gear
Default People at the Audi Dealership are dicks~!

today at work i was on my break and i called the audi dealer and asked them if they could reset my "ln2" service light... they said they can do it for free and they close at 6pm... and i said can i come in at 530? and they said sure it'll take but a minute! so i said cool... got off work at 5 raced over there and parked my car inside the service place and walked over to the counter and told the dude that i called earlier and the dealer told me they can reset my light for free... then this guy goes " WHOA WHOA BUDDY... NOTHING IS FOR FREE HERE AT AUDI OF OAKLAND... WHO THE HELL DID YOU TALK TO? WE NEED TO HAVE A TALK WIHT HER FOR GIVING YOU FALSE INFORMATION." and im like uhhh i didnt get her name but she did tell me she gets off work at 4:30... then the dude was being a dick and went "well im sorry sir theres nothing we can do to your car for free... i cant believe you actualy think we do things for free here this isnt a public service..." and in my mind im like wow is this how they treat people here? so then i said "ok... nevermind..." walked away then he says "SIR WAIT!!... give me your keys... and step inside the waiting lounge please... i'll see what i can do... " so then he hops in my car... stalls twice -____- then drives it into the other room... i waited like 5 minutes then he comes back and he says " sorry sir theres nothing i can do... i just talked to a technician and he told me they need to hook up a complicated computer thing or something like that idk... so if you wanna do it im gonna have to charge you 60 and you have to leave the car for 3 hours... " so then i said you kno what... im ok... thanks anyways... and i was on my way... boy i thought audi peoples were cool but man... these guys were dicks..

Old 05-30-2012, 10:03 PM
vgo
2nd Gear

Shoulda searched first... You can do it yourself just by a sequence of operation on the km reset and clock buttons on ur cluster.

Nevertheless, that is one poor service from Audi and should be reported to AoA. I would've walked out from the first time he opened his mouth.

Old 05-30-2012, 10:19 PM
1st Gear

i know i tried to reset it myself but u can only do that with like 99' models and up i think... mine is 97 so i need the vag com for that... i mean the light doesnt bother me or anything but i thought it was free so i just wanted it done but this guy was over here giving me bs the whole time -___-

Old 05-30-2012, 10:27 PM
1st Gear

I tend to stay away from dealerships. They are full of rude ********.

Old 05-30-2012, 10:41 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by DanaB6
I tend to stay away from dealerships. They are full of rude ********.
haha i mean i've been to some dealerships and most of them are friendly but geez this one in particular were ********... i am never going there again.. except when i wanna buy a new audi :3

Old 05-30-2012, 10:48 PM
2nd Gear

Oh,come now...not all the fellas at our neighborhood,Audi Stealership,isn't all too bad...don't believe me?

See for yourself from a hidden video i took,while at my local Audi Stealership,when i was setting up for Audina to get her coil packs,replaced back in Jun 30, 2010. I got a free car wash,taboot!

Notice my baby Audina in the video,he had to get in and write down the mileage

Notice in the 1st video,there was a guy that even asked me,if i was being helped,What service!!

ignition coils installed from bad coil Recall at Audi dealer video! - YouTube

ignition coils installed from bad coil Recall at Audi dealer video! pt. 2 - YouTube

Last edited by morpheous; 05-30-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Administrator

Seems like pretty poor customer service for a minor procedure (and believe me, it's seriously minor). They blew a great opportunity to set things on the right foot with a potential new customer.

Old 05-31-2012, 12:05 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by morpheous

See for yourself from a hidden video i took,while at my local Audi Stealership,when i was setting up for Audina to get her coil packs,replaced back in Jun 30, 2010. I got a free car wash,taboot!
hahaha i noticed the girl at the counter was fixing her hair while u were asking her something... that means she likes you man u shoulda went for it!! haha

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Seems like pretty poor customer service for a minor procedure (and believe me, it's seriously minor). They blew a great opportunity to set things on the right foot with a potential new customer.

yea i know... im guessing they were all butt hurt cuz i came at the end of the day and they're all tired from work or soemthing but man while i was in the waiting lounge there was a lady in there and a audi tech came in and told her.. " ok mamm we're done installing the new tires on your car... would you like us to wash your car for you?" and im like wow that dudes nice... i wish the dude helping me was nice like that... ha

Old 05-31-2012, 12:07 AM
vgo
2nd Gear

^(i was referring to devil) he said it. Potential customer. I would never go there again even if I had to buy a new audi. If i had no other choice, I'd make sure i'd bring that matter back before purchasing and hopefully they make up for it.

Old 05-31-2012, 12:49 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by FishEye
hahaha i noticed the girl at the counter was fixing her hair while u were asking her something... that means she likes you man u shoulda went for it!! haha

yea i know... im guessing they were all butt hurt cuz i came at the end of the day and they're all tired from work or soemthing but man while i was in the waiting lounge there was a lady in there and a audi tech came in and told her.. " ok mamm we're done installing the new tires on your car... would you like us to wash your car for you?" and im like wow that dudes nice... i wish the dude helping me was nice like that... ha
Man..i saw that too,it did seem like she was trying to get my attention but i wasn't having none of that,so i just kept on topic and said to myself...this bish needs to stop flak'n all that dandruff all over the place.

Quick Reply: People at the Audi Dealership are dicks~!