B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Opinions wanted... I know you have one!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Opinions wanted... I know you have one!

Honestly, not my cup of tea.

But to each its own, keep it since you like it.

Old 06-05-2008, 07:31 AM

Those are rank mate look like some sort of boy racer wheel "All bling and no go"

Old 06-05-2008, 08:30 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

personally I don't mind chrome on some Audi's but I think the design of those wheels are less the flattering in my opinion. If they had a lip they would be a bit better.

For me, the only chrome/polished wheels I want really bad are a set of A8 monoblocks

^^I would not mind a set of those for my car.
but polish and chrome are 2 totally different things. i love fully polished wheels, they are the best in my eyes. but please take those wheels off and atleast get something tasteful. i love your car way more with the stock wheels. i would trade you cars if you were stock...... lol

Old 06-05-2008, 10:03 AM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: EliteTuning1

but polish and chrome are 2 totally different things. i love fully polished wheels, they are the best in my eyes. but please take those wheels off and atleast get something tasteful. i love your car way more with the stock wheels. i would trade you cars if you were stock...... lol

true they are two different processes but since they result in relatively the same end (shinny wheels) I figured it would be applicable to include both.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:09 AM

yeah not really feeling them man, sorry this post turned out so negative. sell those and get some real wheels.

Old 06-05-2008, 12:21 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

ORIGINAL: EliteTuning1

true they are two different processes but since they result in relatively the same end (shinny wheels) I figured it would be applicable to include both.
no i wasnt dissing you at all, i meant the way they look to me..... polish looks classy and chrome just looks tacky o me especially on that kinda wheel. put your stocks back on. sell those to a ricer and call it a day

Old 06-05-2008, 12:48 PM
1st Gear

if you are going to get chrome wheels make sure you get the rubber that goes around ur windows,grill.exhaust ect chrome as well...just looks whack with out it all done if youre going to do one..you know?

still not a fan of chrome on audi's for some reason..i just think flat colors or the brushed look, looks better. but we all buy our owncars to do as we please

Old 06-05-2008, 12:52 PM
1st Gear

to add up top ^^

sorry that this did turn out so negative since this is the internet people will fully voice their opinions.

Old 06-05-2008, 04:10 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: jago

if you are going to get chrome wheels make sure you get the rubber that goes around ur windows,grill.exhaust ect chrome as well...just looks whack with out it all done if youre going to do one..you know?

still not a fan of chrome on audi's for some reason..i just think flat colors or the brushed look, looks better. but we all buy our own cars to do as we please

so you are saying he should get a 2.8 since the 1.8t doesn't have chrome trim... + 1 for the 2.8's and by 2.8's i mean the 12v's

we will rise agian. MUTTHAFUKKKKA's

Old 06-05-2008, 04:34 PM
1st Gear

LAWL. CAB and I need to start a 12v hijack club... because I fully believe between myself, flippant, and CAB and topic can be turned to a "12v > all" thread.

And I'm not anti-chrome, but even if those wheels were a satin finish, the design is not choice. Not choice = fugly.

12v ftmfw.

-Ryan

Quick Reply: Opinions wanted... I know you have one!