B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

OMFG! i am so lucky lol

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 08:28 PM
2nd Gear
Default OMFG! i am so lucky lol

so here is the story... i was waiting on a red light trying to exit the safeway parking lot, there were cars parked on my right hand side, and some retard starts backing up towards my passenger front door. as soon as he started pulling out, the guy behind me started honking and then i realized that he was about to hit me so i started honking too.. that retard finally stops about 2 inches short from hitting my car! this was very lucky, but on the other hand if he hit me i would of taken the cash and DIY the job making some extra cash lol

Old 10-12-2010, 08:39 PM
1st Gear

how would you have made extra cash??

Old 10-12-2010, 08:43 PM
2nd Gear

i would take the insurance money and have my dad paint fix the doors for me cuz he used to own a body shop back in europe... my brother got rear ended and got around 3.5k from the insurance company. he ended up spending around 1k on fixing his car.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:49 PM
3rd Gear

It's also really easy to total these things. They are tough as nails but aren't worth much.

Old 10-12-2010, 09:06 PM
2nd Gear

yah thats true, but i still love my little car

Old 10-12-2010, 09:50 PM
1st Gear

Wow, talk about lucky. I was on my way to school this morning and I was in bumper-to bumper traffic. I went under a light, through an intersection -- still stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. In the meantime, this moron in this ugly as hell Scion "Box Thingy" is trying to turn into my lane from the intersecting street. He pulls up to the light and stops. Then, like he wasn't even paying attention, he lunges forward at like 10 mph like there was no traffic. needless to say, I honked my horn until it couldn't honk any louder and he stopped. morning rush hour drivers are easily some of the stupidest people on earth.

Old 10-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Actual WIZARD

Some lady managed to hydroplane her (husbands?) truck. 2 lane road, im in left, shes in right. She hits water, and begins to slide towards me. I brake like a ****, she skids AROUND my car and slams into the median. I obviously pull off and go back to see her get out of the truck, Everything was fine besides a flat tire due to impact I guess

Old 10-12-2010, 10:10 PM
2nd Gear

dumb people are dumb! lmao

Old 10-12-2010, 11:08 PM
vgo
2nd Gear

I was in my friends car (at the time, he only had his car for a week). We were on our way to a store (canadian tire) and was passing by the front entrance of the store slowly (watching out for pedestrians). I was in the front passenger seat, then i started to yell "STOP!", and i had the window open, stuck out my arm and caught a shopping cart headed towards the car!

If he continued to go, it would have got his rear side panel for sure. As I held it the cart away from the car, I turned to my friend and tried to bargain "I want $400 or I will let go of this". (kidding!)

Old 10-12-2010, 11:41 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by vgo
I was in my friends car (at the time, he only had his car for a week). We were on our way to a store (canadian tire) and was passing by the front entrance of the store slowly (watching out for pedestrians). I was in the front passenger seat, then i started to yell "STOP!", and i had the window open, stuck out my arm and caught a shopping cart headed towards the car!

If he continued to go, it would have got his rear side panel for sure. As I held it the cart away from the car, I turned to my friend and tried to bargain "I want $400 or I will let go of this". (kidding!)
haha are you serious? thats like chuck norris style hella bad ***, i hate it when people leave their shopping carts all around the parking lots/streets. i always try to park as far away from shopping carts as possible

Quick Reply: OMFG! i am so lucky lol