B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

NickBroderick's Timeline.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 06:36 PM
3rd Gear

It annoys me because the bumper was perfect before. It might be different if it was chewed up already or whatever. I want it fixed.

Old 05-09-2010, 06:41 PM
2nd Gear

I know that feeling. It's even worse when you cause the damage.

Finish that interior!

Old 05-09-2010, 06:46 PM
3rd Gear

If I caused the damage I'd just suck it up and pay for it, I hate having to deal with other people in these situations. I'll finish the interior when I get more suede and figure out how to remove the sunroof slider. Then I could at least put the headliner back in and the A pillars. Tomorrow I hope, I'm too lazy tonight.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:59 PM

I really do love these timelines, I wish I'd have had the idea of taking pictures of all my assorted adventures with the car. I suppose I could start doing that now, since the car is still stock and all of my "adventures" having been a feeble attempt to keep the car alive lol.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:04 PM
3rd Gear

Definitely do it, it's a lot of fun putting these together. It's cool to see how far your car has come also. If you ever sell the car then you'll have plenty of pictures to remember it .

Old 05-10-2010, 04:15 PM
3rd Gear

I have to rant quickly about piece of **** dishonest humans.

I went to the body shop today to get a quote. $250 for a front bumper respray, fair enough. I call the kid to tell him what the price is, and he flips. Goes on and on about god knows what, just being a little bitch and acting immature, which I should have expected. He starts changing the story of what happened, telling me it's actually my fault blah blah blah. ******* people sometimes really **** me off.

I tried talking to him calmly and maturely, but that seemed to **** him off more. He then starts telling me he wants to "talk in person" about all of this, then he says "the fact that it's 3 white lines and you want to pay to get that fixed really shows what kind of person you are."

Yeah. I'm a person who cares about his possessions that he's put hours of time and money into. ******* idiot.

You're all going to bash me for this, but I told him nevermind I'm going to pay for it myself. Time is more important than money to me, and I can afford $250. Going through insurance would be a huge waste of time mainly because he was going to basically lie about what happened.

I. Hate. Immature ******* stoner kids. GODDAMNIT.

Thank you have a nice day .

And if you're wondering why it's a he instead of a she all of the sudden, it's because I was talking to the girls boyfriend. The girl is obviously an airhead so I didn't even bother with her. This kid was going to make it a nightmare either way, I'll buck up and pay and be on my way.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Site Moderator/B5 Tech Guru

Lol that really sucks Nick. Sorry to hear that.

There are those of us that enjoy our medicine without being total fucktards though.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:35 PM
3rd Gear

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some medicine just as much as the next guy, but this kid is one of those wannabe thug yo-dawg-I-smoke-mad-trees-son-I-got-that-****-if-ya-need-it type.

I was heated for a bit after talking to him, but I let things roll off my back. Some people say I let others walk all over me, I just call it stress free living.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Site Moderator/B5 Tech Guru

Nothing wrong with taking the higher road if you can afford it.

BLAZE DEM TREES SON.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:46 PM
3rd Gear

nick first of all dont make deals with people about that crap when money comes in and play **** goes down hill always go through the process so you dont get screwed do what you gotta do to get your stuff straight $250 isnt alot of money to get that bumber resprayed i would say thats too cheap.. 2nd of all the story has to clear with you and him the insurence company will ask you both what happend and always have a contract to sign if you work a deal out like that

Last edited by Andrew149; 05-10-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Quick Reply: NickBroderick's Timeline.