B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

New from Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 04:20 PM
1st Gear

Thanks guys, yeah I lived right on thornton by sumner, back in ravenna now. Screwed myself with the rims, wha?

Old 09-18-2010, 05:59 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Dozanti
Thanks guys, yeah I lived right on thornton by sumner, back in ravenna now. Screwed myself with the rims, wha?
No not you man i was directing that comment at Chocolatestarfish

Old 09-19-2010, 10:54 AM
1st Gear

ohh okay lol

Old 10-24-2010, 12:17 PM
1st Gear

Well instead of starting a new thread, I figured Id use my first thread. I would like some opinions of all of yours. I love the car, like the looks, its reliable, I just dont know if im digging only fwd. Would this be a bad move to sell for a quattro or something of that nature? Would anyone close to me in northeast ohio be interested in my car? I should I just shut up and drive the car?

Old 10-24-2010, 01:18 PM
3rd Gear

Quattro > FWD.

Cars looks clean, just a tad lower if you want to keep a "classy" look I guess. Or just slam it.

Old 10-24-2010, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator

It's hard to come by a clean b5 up here in Portage County! Then again our winters suck and the quattro really helps. I'm sure you know Howe Rd. up by chappel hill mall. That big *** hill at the 6 way, I climbed right up it last year as cars were going sideways! There are always people looking for b5's in our area. **** for the right price since it's FWD I might even consider it!

Old 10-25-2010, 07:44 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by chocalotstarfish
It's hard to come by a clean b5 up here in Portage County! Then again our winters suck and the quattro really helps. I'm sure you know Howe Rd. up by chappel hill mall. That big *** hill at the 6 way, I climbed right up it last year as cars were going sideways! There are always people looking for b5's in our area. **** for the right price since it's FWD I might even consider it!
Yeah tell me about it, someone I knew lived in timbertop apartments and it was hell ! Let me know we can always work a deal !

Originally Posted by NickBroderick
Quattro > FWD.

Cars looks clean, just a tad lower if you want to keep a "classy" look I guess. Or just slam it.
Id like to slam it lower, but i scrape quite a bit.

Old 10-25-2010, 07:39 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Dozanti
Yeah tell me about it, someone I knew lived in timbertop apartments and it was hell ! Let me know we can always work a deal !

Id like to slam it lower, but i scrape quite a bit.
So scrape quite a bit more.

Old 10-26-2010, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator

Dozanti, soon as I'm up and running again, if you want to meet up and play with the quattro and see how you like I'm down with that. I know it's hard cuz we don't have snow on the ground yet but I figure out cars are purely the same even color just I have quattro! And Yeah timber top the only option is down! Not sure how failure you are with Stark county but follow 44 south past 76 past the Dusty theres some massive hills down there I was leavign 4x4 trucks on the side of the road as I was crawling up! I really do love quattro!

Old 10-26-2010, 07:34 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by NickBroderick
So scrape quite a bit more.

haha i guess its do-able

Originally Posted by chocalotstarfish
Dozanti, soon as I'm up and running again, if you want to meet up and play with the quattro and see how you like I'm down with that. I know it's hard cuz we don't have snow on the ground yet but I figure out cars are purely the same even color just I have quattro! And Yeah timber top the only option is down! Not sure how failure you are with Stark county but follow 44 south past 76 past the Dusty theres some massive hills down there I was leavign 4x4 trucks on the side of the road as I was crawling up! I really do love quattro!
Hell yeah Private message me and we can meet up sometime. Im going to a shop today to have him play around with my tune to see if i can set it better. But i do know exactly where you are talking about, that spot gets bad in the winter time haha