B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

New member need help with cooling power

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 05:27 PM
1st Gear
Default New member need help with cooling power

Hello everyone.

I just got my new Audi and I like it a lot. My homie suggested me to install a manual boost controller by Greddy since he had one laying around. So far my car is making a lot of power. He told me I need more cooling power since my car is making more power so I decided to go on eBay and got one of these.

UNIVERSAL 10 ROWS ENGINE TRANSMISSION RADIATOR ALUMINUM OIL COOLER BLUE | eBay

I think it's sick because it's gonna match my rims. Anyway I'm looking for a write up. Has anyone done this before? I know some of you guys are making a lot of horsepower so you guys must need extra cooling in your engine. Any suggestion where I should I mount it? I'm thinking of just cutting out the front grille and placin it there so it's visible to add the stealth look to the car.

I have a lot of plans for the car. Some rims, tint, some halo headlights, tint tails, and sick exhaust. Any input on which brand to buy? I also just bought an eBay BOV for 40 bucks. Got a good deal. Can't wait to install it.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:00 PM
2nd Gear

Rule #1 always post the year,drive train,(Quattro or FWD) and engine type(AWM ) ect.... You will get more responses,plus its just common sense,can't answer a question,if we don't know the details of the car.

Rule# 2 Post pics of your B5,so we can see,what you're working with.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Administrator

Rule number 3 - don't just throw random parts at your car and expect to not blow **** up.