B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

new euro plate pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 09:38 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: new euro plate pics

The Euro plate looks good.

The square one just looks too chunky, and doesn't flow well with the car's lines.

Old 06-29-2008, 12:36 PM
1st Gear

Nice plate Rudi.
When did you get the new S or RS grill? It wasn't on your car last time you were over.

Old 06-29-2008, 09:44 PM
4th Gear

its not illegal, its a novelty item.. not a registered form of vehicle identification, if you ran it instead of your us plate.. then that would be illegal

Old 06-29-2008, 11:42 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: steezybme

omg im so ready... It seems like the closer it comes for me to move the more gitty the cops get about trying to land me a ticket before im out of VA's raping law for life... Btw how long do you have to live in fla to obtain residency and plates??
i think as soon as you get an addess, you can get new plates and a new license. i lived in PA for about a year and then moved back to FL and got new tags right away.....what part of florida are you moving to?

Old 06-30-2008, 12:32 AM

hey... is that you eric(boogie)?
its actually not a new grill lol... its just a kamei badge... i wana eventually get an RS4 grill... i already got the rs4 light replicas... so i might as well finish doin the front end wit rs4 stuff...

Old 06-30-2008, 12:51 AM
2nd Gear

Name:  lightsig2.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  16.2 KB
hey bishop, i have the same foglights as you do. but after the winter and rainy days, it started to wear apart, some of lights in the leds stopped working. how are yours and howl ong you had them

Old 06-30-2008, 02:46 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: thepirate

ORIGINAL: steezybme

omg im so ready... It seems like the closer it comes for me to move the more gitty the cops get about trying to land me a ticket before im out of VA's raping law for life... Btw how long do you have to live in fla to obtain residency and plates??
i think as soon as you get an addess, you can get new plates and a new license. i lived in PA for about a year and then moved back to FL and got new tags right away.....what part of florida are you moving to?
Im moving to orlando to go to school here around mid august...I plan to do the switch ASAP because when i go back to visit, some of my old friends will just be waiting to pull me over for whatever. And with there recent doings of $3000 speeding fines who knows what a tint ticket or plate ticket will be!!!

Old 06-30-2008, 07:08 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Tweaked

ORIGINAL: The Bishop

Dude. Chill. We all know that you have to have the exact same plate on the front as is on the back.
We all know that it's illegal to have no front plate/any other plate on the front.
Some of us like the look of euro plates (kind of like how I like the color blue mor than green)
Some of us like the look of no front plate.
We all know that we could get a ticket or more for having a euro plate.
I also speed. That is against the law as well.
We take our lives into our own hands.

So SHUT UP.
It's cool man, I am chill. I am an EMT and have friends and co-workers who are cops and I'm sick of hearing "cops are dicks" when someone gets called out for breaking the law. It's lame.

And yes, I too prefer no front plate, but I don't constantly complain about it.

I just don't get the euro plate thing, it seems so yuppie to me. Typical yups around here that drive German cars have Jersey blowouts, fake tans, and euro plates. Bleah!
cops are dicks, ive met maybe 3-4 cool ones. if a cop writes me a ticket for having a euro plate hes a dick (already got one and the cop that wrote me one was a dick). most cops are jokes, its not that hard to become one. if i remember correctly from class, avg cop has 1.8 yrs of college.

Old 06-30-2008, 07:09 AM
2nd Gear

and btw euro plates are the ****. everyone asks me if i got my audi imported. being the 4sshole that i am, i tell them of course

Old 06-30-2008, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Yeah I asked if they were illegal because I don't see the difference between a Euro plate and a novelty plate that says "I'd rather be driving a Titelist" or "Git er Done" or somethin stupid like that. I realize they are not a legal replacement for state plates and registration, I just think it would be a cool addition as a novelty thing. Thoughts?

Quick Reply: new euro plate pics