B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

NEED pics of Terminator hood installed

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 09:30 PM
4th Gear

and even if the vents were real... what are u gonna do when it rains? drive with an umbrella? seriously if u have a free hood job get an oem hood and be done with it

Old 03-16-2010, 11:57 PM

Zomg, I'll bring an umbrella because engines can't have water on them. Might as well shink wrap my engine now so that water doesn't splash up from underneath the car and soak my coil packs or my K04.

For the record ;

THIS, is the worlds ugliest hood. Since no one has ever seen the hood I'm asking about on a car, how can you judge. Personally I think the side vents on the RS4 bumpers are the ugliest ricer vents ever. For that to be such a popular addition and then to be totally bashed because I'm asking for some pictures to make up my mind on a hood is ludicris.

I didn't buy the hood, but appearently if I were to buy the hood and install it, I'd have a honda civic. You guys are idiots.

If anyone has a picture of this hood, PM me.

Thanks.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator

I didnt say you had a honda civic I said search for the term Civic and terminator and you would see the hood on the car! Good luck w/ w.e. you decide to do!

Old 03-17-2010, 01:00 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Custom2M4
Zomg, I'll bring an umbrella because engines can't have water on them. Might as well shink wrap my engine now so that water doesn't splash up from underneath the car and soak my coil packs or my K04.

For the record ;

THIS, is the worlds ugliest hood. Since no one has ever seen the hood I'm asking about on a car, how can you judge. Personally I think the side vents on the RS4 bumpers are the ugliest ricer vents ever. For that to be such a popular addition and then to be totally bashed because I'm asking for some pictures to make up my mind on a hood is ludicris.

I didn't buy the hood, but appearently if I were to buy the hood and install it, I'd have a honda civic. You guys are idiots.

If anyone has a picture of this hood, PM me.

Thanks.
Honestly man....what did you expect? To answer your request again, you'll be hard pressed to find someone to pm you photos as apparently any type of search provides only the picture you have already posted.

By the way, try lightening up a little..........

Old 03-17-2010, 01:02 AM
4th Gear

hahahaha nice quote starfish lol... it seems like im just a walking talking laugh at me member... and for that.. i still hate you all

and if u quote me on that ima head butt someone lol

Old 03-17-2010, 01:17 AM
4th Gear

here is your terminator

Old 03-17-2010, 01:34 AM
Administrator

For the record ;

Thanks for saying my car is ugly. And yes I do like Ludacris.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:04 PM
1st Gear

Thanks.
Come on guys be understanding, he obviously needs those sick vents for all the heat that his huge k04 is making!

Old 03-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mr. Phil
hahahaha nice quote starfish lol... it seems like im just a walking talking laugh at me member...
Phil I quote cuz I love! And honestly that quote is awesome! If you want I can delete it

Old 03-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Administrator

no worries Phil, everyone jokes cause they know it'll get a rise outta you. plus some of the **** you say in retort is just hilarious (hence the quotes)

Quick Reply: NEED pics of Terminator hood installed