B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

My Track times at Edgewater

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 11:33 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: My Track times at Edgewater

ORIGINAL: A4speed

yes cincy, normal foam filters aren't that great as far as getting more air in then a k&n filter, except for itg. i know it seems like im making a big deal out of it, but i think this is information everyone should know and im just making it clear, ITG is not a normal foam filter.

ITG Performance Air Filters
The ITG "Pro-Filter" is a high grade direct replacement filter for your Volkswagen or Audi. These drop-in filters are designed to fit inside your factory airbox and are suitable for road or competition use. The Pro-Filter utilizes the same three layer Reticulated polyester foam used on the MAXOGEN air filters. The three layers of foam selected for the Pro-Filter combined with the arresting stickyness of the dust retaining oil, give a high level of filtration to protect the engine from all the damaging particles in the ambient air stream. Unlike some of the competition, ITG filters have a massive dust load-up tolerance, which is the ability to absorb a large amount of dust without reducing air flow capacity.

Thedesign skill and technology employed to bring this filter to production are superior to all other filter makes, and yet the price is still competitive. The wealth of design skill available at ITG has created the lightest, most capable filters in all fields of motorsport from Formula 1 to the World Rally Championship. The Pro-Filter range receives this same attention to detail at the design stage and is then taken into production with the consummate quality for which ITG is renowned. Increase your vehicle's potential by fitting it with a drop-in Pro-Filter! No additional oiling ever needed. LIFETIME WARRANTY
this is as if i almost care?

hell im switching to a screen door for a filter once i get my new turbo...beat that air flow!!! haha

Old 03-16-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: A4speed

yes cincy, normal foam filters aren't that great as far as getting more air in then a k&n filter, except for itg. i know it seems like im making a big deal out of it, but i think this is information everyone should know and im just making it clear, ITG is not a normal foam filter.
Yes, you are making to big of a deal about it. Not to mention a 3 layer foam filter wont flow better than a single or double like HKS or GReddy. Its best to let it go already because you should really take dealer claims with a grain of salt. If you dont, you would believe everything that ATP spews as fact and everyone would be running elims on MIKA tuning.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:10 AM
4th Gear

With the K&N as long as you wipe all the oil off of it you will be fine.

Oh and do you have a vid of your other run?

Josh

An for your timeslips just take a picture of them. I want to see.

Old 03-17-2008, 01:09 PM
1st Gear

CAr looks good man.What tint do you have on that thing. Have you got hit with a ticket with that yet?

Old 03-17-2008, 03:08 PM
1st Gear

ya im trying to download the other vid right now, and ive tried takin pics of the time slips, but it doesnt show up at all, i can take a pic of my puch car if you want, just toshow u that i actually was at the track?

and no ticket for the tint, it was on there when i bought it, its almost too dark

Old 03-17-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm make believe

we know you were there, they just want a slip or a zoom in on the time at the finish

Old 03-17-2008, 03:20 PM
1st Gear

bad pics, but you can kinda see it

Name:  IMG000004.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  39.5 KB

Name:  IMG000008.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  15.1 KB

Old 03-17-2008, 03:21 PM
1st Gear

oh, and my buddy doesnt know jack about cars, or the track, so he didnt zoom in at the time

Old 03-17-2008, 03:25 PM
1st Gear

you could make it out...barely. looks good man.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:34 PM
1st Gear

thanks man

Quick Reply: My Track times at Edgewater