B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

my revenge

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 04:00 PM
1st Gear
Default my revenge

I usually drive 5-10 miles over speed limit. But here in Chicago burbs there is no shortage of idiots (mostly women driving Lexus RX or other SUVs) going 20-30 miles over speed limit, zig zagging through traffic and cutting in front of cars like mine going "slower".

Today we had few inches of show and it has not been removed because it is going to continue through tomorrow afternoon. So while everybody is at 3o mph, I did my share of driving faster then everyone (basically 5 miles over the speed limit) and zig zagging in and out of lanes.

Feels good. Take that bitches.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:00 PM
1st Gear

get some

Old 01-07-2010, 05:18 PM

haha, while having Quattro is nice just make sure your not doing anything to crazy. You still have to stop like every other car does

Old 01-07-2010, 05:41 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by sanjay.debian
I usually drive 5-10 miles over speed limit. But here in Chicago burbs there is no shortage of idiots (mostly women driving Lexus RX or other SUVs) going 20-30 miles over speed limit, zig zagging through traffic and cutting in front of cars like mine going "slower".

Today we had few inches of show and it has not been removed because it is going to continue through tomorrow afternoon. So while everybody is at 3o mph, I did my share of driving faster then everyone (basically 5 miles over the speed limit) and zig zagging in and out of lanes.

Feels good. Take that bitches.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you have too. Way to make those roads even more dangerous!!!!

Old 01-07-2010, 05:54 PM
3rd Gear

I prefer to drive normally while everyone else is going 10 - 15 mph below the speed limit. Nothing crazy or fancy, just your normal driving. I <3 quattro.

Old 01-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Administrator

That's crazy because everytime I visit Chicago, I think everyone there drives way too slow.

Old 01-07-2010, 08:29 PM
2nd Gear

Guys, quattro does not make you as safe in the snow as you seem to think. I'd rather have a FWD car with good snow tires than quattro without. Nick's rocking some decent tires there and I'm running Continental ExtremeWinterContacts.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:49 AM
5th Gear

i know how you feel but like others say, you're not invincible although you do have a pretty good advantage. like dragonrage says, snow tires make a world of difference. i'd recommend a set of nokians because that's what i have and they are freaking awesome. tread pattern looks like farm tractor tires made for passenger cars lol.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:53 AM
1st Gear
Smile

Originally Posted by hiwords
i know how you feel but like others say, you're not invincible although you do have a pretty good advantage. like dragonrage says, snow tires make a world of difference. i'd recommend a set of nokians because that's what i have and they are freaking awesome. tread pattern looks like farm tractor tires made for passenger cars lol.
Thanks for the concern and advice. I do have snow tires. I also know limits of my car. I know at what angle it starts getting unstable and uncontrollable. I also know that under certain speed changing lanes while going straight does not make me lose control. So yes I am only trying to act like an idiot while being inside my limits. I am not an idiot.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:06 AM
3rd Gear

what in hell was the point of this post?

Quick Reply: my revenge