B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

My plan.

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 06:39 PM
3rd Gear
Default My plan.

My plan is to finally buy a black B5 A4 Avant standard 1.8t quattro. I just talked to my Dad and he told me if it came down to it he'd give me the 3k I'm asking my younger brother for to buy the car from me. I found one online, but right now I'm not going to buy the car. I want to buy it maybe in April or May. Here is the car I found

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

So as of right now all purchases and upgrades for my current car have halted. I cannot wait to be buy an Avant.

I already know what I'm going to do with it too .

Old 02-16-2010, 06:59 PM
2nd Gear

nice. good luck im not a fan of avants but they can look pretty dam good.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:05 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by NickBroderick
My plan is to finally buy a black B5 A4 Avant standard 1.8t quattro. I just talked to my Dad and he told me if it came down to it he'd give me the 3k I'm asking my younger brother for to buy the car from me. I found one online, but right now I'm not going to buy the car. I want to buy it maybe in April or May. Here is the car I found

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

So as of right now all purchases and upgrades for my current car have halted. I cannot wait to be buy an Avant.

I already know what I'm going to do with it too .
hmmmmmm...what would happen if say another member, bought your new found ride before you could????:

I looked for an avant for a long while before I bought my car.......I wish you luck on the purchase....or do I??????

Old 02-16-2010, 07:05 PM
3rd Gear

She's going to be a classy speed machine. Simple and nice. I can't wait.

Old 02-16-2010, 07:07 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by ObnoxiousDrunk
hmmmmmm...what would happen if say another member, bought your new found ride before you could????:

I looked for an avant for a long while before I bought my car.......I wish you luck on the purchase....or do I??????
Hahaha, the chances of me buying that car are VERY slim, that was just an example of a car that I would like to buy that's actually near me (262 miles away ). Anyway thanks for the good luck.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Administrator

Very cool to see someone who is going to mod an Avant. I know there are quite a few but the owners don't seem very prolific on here. Best of luck with it and keep posting pics/updates before and after you get it.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:14 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Very cool to see someone who is going to mod an Avant. I know there are quite a few but the owners don't seem very prolific on here. Best of luck with it and keep posting pics/updates before and after you get it.
I will. I'll be making a new thread the day I get it. First thing on the list is a drop and chipped because they're not the prettiest at stock height . Ahh I can't wait!

Old 02-16-2010, 10:40 PM
1st Gear

i would recommend looking around for one with sports package that steering wheel is hideous. plus you can find better for 5k

Old 02-17-2010, 01:16 AM
2nd Gear

yea, the avant crowd is alot more prolific on vortex.. those guys over there go crazy over a clean avant.. and all they can say when they see pics of a new member with a clean modded avant is dammmmnnnn i wish i had an avant.. i dont agree at all haha, but they love em.. not gunna lie tho, avants when done right look real sick.. wiper delete, dropped on nice 18s.. shaved up and clean.. they look filthy.. just not my style! but def good luck with finding the right car.. dont settle and make sure you get the base that you want as far as color and interior compnents (def sport package) youll love it.. and we will too when we see the pics come flowin in!

Old 02-17-2010, 01:26 AM
3rd Gear

Avants look sicker stock than sedans hands down. It's an acquired taste. It may grow on you or you may never like them. I regret not getting an Avant for the B8 but it was my girl's choice. Now she wishes she would've gotten a wagon as well.

Next Audi is an Avant for damned sure. Not buying another sedan.

OP: do it!

Quick Reply: My plan.