B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Meloman's timeline

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 08:12 PM
vgo
2nd Gear

Lol I still got love for Canada.

There's a lot of knowledge in this forum. Really I'm just following where Jeremy goes...

Old 05-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Administrator

So you're also on Oprah's book club forum?

That's where he spends most of his time.

Old 05-29-2012, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Dammit Randy, why you gotta blow it up? Now I have to go back to Choose Your Own Adventure.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:47 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by kriptonik
Nice pick up on that Avant. Looks clean as heck. What's the plan for it?

Your car is looking so good nowadays. I thought you were a lot lower than that photo shopped pic of the car. Did you go back up?
The photoshopped car isnt my car, its someone who wrapped theres flat white and the wheels were just quickly photoshopped on.

The avant is real clean on the outside besides one fender and someone resprayed the rear bumper a shade too blue.

He's got a lot of plans already and he's still got to wait a couple months to drive haha. So far we tinted it, he bought an apr 93 chip, clear side markers, s4 grill, debadged, he did a custom hardwood floor and he just picked these up for $75....

Name:  photo4-3.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  70.0 KB

Thats right, $75 for the wheels, caps, lugs and pirelli four seasons with a ton of tread left...

He'll be making an account soon I bet but for now I'll give you a short list of his plans. Coilovers, wheels (wants bbs lm reps), new seats and door cards (they're cream and ripped, he wants black), new beltline trim most likely s4 birds eye, center counsel swap (started collecting pieces), depo headlights, LED's.

You get the idea, we all know our lists go on and on haha

And here's some stock pics

Name:  DSC_0232.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  122.5 KB

Name:  DSC_0234.jpg
Size:  120.1 KB

Name:  DSC_0242.jpg
Size:  118.6 KB

Last edited by meloman; 05-30-2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:46 PM
vgo
2nd Gear

How mcuh do those fat fives weigh?

Old 05-30-2012, 05:11 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by meloman
The photoshopped car isnt my car, its someone who wrapped theres flat white and the wheels were just quickly photoshopped on.

The avant is real clean on the outside besides one fender and someone resprayed the rear bumper a shade too blue.

He's got a lot of plans already and he's still got to wait a couple months to drive haha. So far we tinted it, he bought an apr 93 chip, clear side markers, s4 grill, debadged, he did a custom hardwood floor and he just picked these up for $75....

Thats right, $75 for the wheels, caps, lugs and pirelli four seasons with a ton of tread left...

He'll be making an account soon I bet but for now I'll give you a short list of his plans. Coilovers, wheels (wants bbs lm reps), new seats and door cards (they're cream and ripped, he wants black), new beltline trim most likely s4 birds eye, center counsel swap (started collecting pieces), depo headlights, LED's.

Brandon,are fat fives,Audi stock wheels or aftermarket wheels?

Old 05-30-2012, 05:15 PM
Administrator

That Avant is definitely clean. Especially for a pre-facelift. He should get something other than BBS LM's.

And the Fat Fives are Audi stock wheels that came on D3 A8's.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:33 PM
2nd Gear

That Avant is definitely clean. Especially for a pre-facelift. He should get something other than BBS LM's.

Thank you,Kriptonik

Old 05-30-2012, 06:20 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by meloman

What year are those stock D3 A8 fat fives and what size are they,17's or 18's Brandon?

Old 05-30-2012, 10:19 PM
2nd Gear

He really wants the rotoform twists that were on that matte green avant but theyre like $1200 each, wheels are a long ways off anyways.

And I'm not sure what years they're off of but they're 18x8.5 et45.

And vgo, idk exactly how much they weight but they're pretty heavy.

Quick Reply: Meloman's timeline