B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Just a thank you

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 06:43 PM
2nd Gear
Default Just a thank you

Just wanted to say thanks to devil , hiwords and the guys not on AF for all the help this weekend with my timing belt job and the rest of the little projects that went with it. It's always nice having a few friends and beers to get through the job. Hell truth be told they didn't let me do too much of the job lol.

Old 02-21-2010, 06:47 PM
5th Gear

no problem. thank you for the belt trim hehe. put up some pix of the new look

Old 02-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Administrator

hiwords and ImTheDevil FTW!

This is what AF is all about.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:19 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by hiwords
no problem. thank you for the belt trim hehe. put up some pix of the new look
I was going to but my camera just crapped the bed Friday night. That's why I didn't have pics of the whole process.

Old 02-21-2010, 09:31 PM
Administrator

Glad it all worked out bro - I'm sorry I had to bail out at 4. Next project will be scheduled a little better on my part. Yu, you grabbed that CF beltline? I wondered why it was out of Mark's trunk. Can't wait to see it - it should set off your interior really well and as all of us who have seen or had Mark's dry carbon trim installed, it looks badass.

How ya liking the the clear corners Mark? And do you notice any driving differences with the new parts?

Old 02-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Administrator

And kriptonik, you're absolutely right - the friendships, camaraderie, and pitching in on projects for each other is by far the best part of the AF/Audi brotherhood. For you guys coming to the NE meet as your first meet, you'll see what I mean. It's a lot more fun putting faces to the names and getting to hang out with the guys you chat with on the forums.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:01 PM
3rd Gear

I want to go to an NE meet... Even if my car isn't worthy.

Old 02-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Administrator

Anyone and everyone has a standing invite!

Old 02-21-2010, 11:11 PM
2nd Gear

gotta love it.. it really is what its all about.. to have a common ground like the love we have for these cars is pretty unique.. wish we could have you at this meet too Nick.. im so stoked to caravan and shoot the **** with everyone.. im sure i wont be happy with where my cars at when the time comes for the meet but, im sure everyone else will feel the same way.. theres just always something! but its not about that.. its just about getting to meet everyone and have a good time.... well ok, maybe its a littttttle bit about us not being able to wait to see how clean our cars look

Old 02-22-2010, 06:40 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Glad it all worked out bro - I'm sorry I had to bail out at 4. Next project will be scheduled a little better on my part. Yu, you grabbed that CF beltline? I wondered why it was out of Mark's trunk. Can't wait to see it - it should set off your interior really well and as all of us who have seen or had Mark's dry carbon trim installed, it looks badass.

How ya liking the the clear corners Mark? And do you notice any driving differences with the new parts?
I love the clear corners, No worries on the early bailing, I'd leave you behind for my kids too lol. I will say that my snub wasn't half a s bad as yours when it came out but my shifting is definitely a lot smoother now.