B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Interior Design

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 01:27 AM
Default RE: Interior Design

can i see some pics of how you got the sub mounted. I also have the type x and im not happy with the box i got. So im just trying to see what others have done with it.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:00 AM
1st Gear

yeah under glow is pretty much one of the worst things you can do to an audi, please stop trying to hype it up and also if i ever compared a stock audi to one with under glow i dont think it could come close to as gay as some paul waker s**t

Old 05-06-2008, 02:10 AM

Yeah a audi kills a nissan skyline, yeh ok nissan skyline is one of the fastest cars in the world and the evo is the fastest american car you can buy besides super cars. How about learn about cars and what people are into and then same something and the box isn't finished yet we just started a new one because we are re doing the whole trunk over but as soon as I am done will show you a picture. I asked a simple questions about lights and yall started talking s**t trust me when i am in a magazine and you guys are just driven basic audi's have fun and yeh a 2004 audi that is all re-done and hooked up just made the cover of euro tuner so some people know how to use their cars. I am not talkin to you jrock but to everyone else who hates.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:11 AM
1st Gear

Eh, underglow is tacky is all haha, I'm just not into the whole "street racing" thing lol.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:42 AM
1st Gear

Bauer, I don't want to hate bro but just cuz you can do something doesn't make it right. You talking about the folks on here with plain AUDI's but you forgot the main rule. Money doesn't equal taste. I know you got your stuff for free, but many on here wouldn't take that stuff even if they were paid too. Me included. I've been in the import scene since 1996 when I was like 12yo with my buddy's older bro's supra back in 1996 when most people called "body kits" with their proper name, such as a front bumper, etc and crap companies that exist today didn't exist like APC. Back then the only way to get something was to get it shipped from Japan.

Don't boast about being on a magazine cover dude, anyone with enough money and sponsors can dump enough **** into their car to get into one. But like I said, money doesn't equal taste. You want respect from AUDI dudes, get a clean AUDI without all the show and no go crap.

You posted a question, and people gave you their opinions. If you don't like their opinions then just ignore it, you don't have reply with boast about how you might get into a magazine some day.

Hope you understand man, no one is hating on you, they just gave their opinions and this IS a forum.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:04 AM
1st Gear

the evo is the fastest american car you can buy besides super cars. How about learn about cars
wow, i'm confused.... telling all the german car owners about american japanese cars? can someone point me to the AUDI forum? i think i'm lost.

later brah!

Old 05-06-2008, 04:42 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: bauer1185

"the evo is the fastest american car you can buy besides super cars. How about learn about cars"
Corvette
Viper
Audi RS4

Are just three cars that are way faster than the Evo. It is by no means the fastest American car or the fastest car in America. And the three car mentioned are by no means super car status. If you want to put green lights in your Audi than do it because it is your car. But I think the general consensus is that no one here is going to help you because that is not what this forum is about. Most people who buy Audi's do so because of how well rounded the vehicles are in regards to style, handling and performance.

It would be like someone buying a Nissan Skyline and then asking on a Nissan or Skyline forum how to put 13" reverse Daytons on it. This is one of those things that you might have to figure out for yourself because I do not see any Audi owners changing the color of their displays.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:15 AM

the red display is so that the display can still be bright and easy to read at night, but won't ruin your nightvision. This is as much a safety feature as it is style and fuctionality. By changing this, you are raping the Audi of it's very escense, it's German engineering and innovation.

Please find another forum for your ill-concived dreams of being in another forgetable and obnoxious tuner magazine.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:36 AM
1st Gear

If you swapped it to the blue style gauges like in veedubs along with the stereo lights and all that jazzid think thats pretty cool and unique but neongreen just looks bad

Old 05-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Tech Guru

hey guys give the kid a break....... he doesn't want to drive a christmas tree around town.........

and bauer....... don't taze me bro don't taze me................i don't know where that came from, just thought i would make a pointless post in a pointless thread

and when did america take over japan and change the name? or is it a small colony or something........ jeez man, i need to go back to school

saying an evo is an american car is like saying a yugo is a nice car[:'(]

it might be built here, but not american by any means, last time i looked mitsubishi was still a japanese company

and to whoever listed fast cars, audi is not american either...... sorry to rain on your parade........

so make the list
viper
corvette
gt 500?
new camaro?
srt, whatever?.....(besides 4 neon, quick but not american muscle)

even the cadies

and having an audi in a hot import tuners mag is like putting the bmw(civic) in eurotuner

and bauer if you are talking about the blue v6.... here is a piece of the article....

Let's move on to one of our favorite aspects of Heral's car. He didn't add impractical parts, but ensured everything flowed nicely.

look through the specs of his car........... no neon anywhere........ only think i might change is make it a b5 and a 1.8t

Quick Reply: Interior Design