B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Impressions from this weekend's get-together

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 02:06 PM
Administrator
Default Impressions from this weekend's get-together

I learned a couple things, and reinforced several known truths, this weekend at our little Audi get-together:

Audi people are among the best, most fun, and most genuine car nuts out there.

Not all BMW guys are touch-holes.

Brie is completely incapable of coming upstate without her car trying to main, kill, or strand her. And her dad should be tasered for trying to even enter a garage, let alone work on a car.

Joenelson is a sick motherf*cker (and therefore a perfect fit for our crew). Great meeting you bro, hope you get back here soon.

Kevin's faith in my surgical skills is flattering, if misguided.

Erich, thankfully, will always be Erich, even if the world is a slightly more dangerous place because of it.

Bill and Andrea once again prove that their house is a perfect setting for a party.

Tware4021 got a steal of a deal on an Avant...even if it is crying out for low

Meloman needs to get out here more often. He also needs a haircut even more than tware does

Nick deserves to be banned for not showing up.

Frostyflax proved his car is in fact able to take a roadtrip without being worked on.

Hiwords can't throw darts worth a **** when he's drinking.

Joon needs a later curfew - his A5 should stock around longer next time.

And I managed to prove that tire shine doesn't help your snow tires look any cooler.

Had a great time with all you guys, as always. Blacksheep, ObnoxiousDrunk, Airguard350, Nick, Kito, and the rest of you guys, wish you couldve made it - can't wait for the spring meet to get everyone back here.

Old 11-14-2010, 02:35 PM
1st Gear

haha hey now, i almost tore my bumper off to fix it after i found that pot hole

good times, i'll be down for some get together over the winter after january (i'll have money for once... i hope)

good times, it was nice kickin ya'lls a$$'s in darts n pool

Old 11-14-2010, 03:03 PM
3rd Gear

I wanna see pics =D

Old 11-14-2010, 03:26 PM
3rd Gear

You guys played darts and pool? Wtf if you told me that I would have been there in a heartbeat.

Next time, I promise.

Old 11-14-2010, 03:53 PM
1st Gear

I had a great time even though I had to leave a little on the early side
Nick! You should have came
Jeremy- I'm feeling a ban for nick!

Old 11-14-2010, 05:52 PM
1st Gear

you're all so far

Old 11-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Tech Slut

What, there was a meet this weekend? And all I did was put the 5.0 trans back together and get it back in. Runnin fast and smooth like butter now lol. Neighbors hate the open headers tho

Old 11-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Site Moderator/B5 Tech Guru

Originally Posted by KinkySlayer
you're all so far
Indeed they are.

Old 11-14-2010, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Well it really wasn't a meet per se, but we have a lot of local Audis so when a few out of towners decide to come up we get everyone together. There'll be some official meets starting in the spring though, and for you Cali guys, I've been talking with Kriptonik about coming out - he said that he and a few other SoCal guys are thinking of making the trip either by car or plane. Either way, we'll accommodate you guys any way we can! Faster, next spring you gotta bring that monster A4 up to one of these

Old 11-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Site Moderator/B5 Tech Guru

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Well it really wasn't a meet per se, but we have a lot of local Audis so when a few out of towners decide to come up we get everyone together. There'll be some official meets starting in the spring though, and for you Cali guys, I've been talking with Kriptonik about coming out - he said that he and a few other SoCal guys are thinking of making the trip either by car or plane. Either way, we'll accommodate you guys any way we can! Faster, next spring you gotta bring that monster A4 up to one of these
I've never driven cross country, that would be quite an experience. I've got family in Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Vermont though.

Quick Reply: Impressions from this weekend's get-together