B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

im new with audi's

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 08:30 AM
1st Gear
Default im new with audi's

i just have a few random question with my 97 a4. can i get some suggestions on wat my first steps should be on mods. my car is 100% stock but like everyother person i want more power out of it. i was reading up and it looks like best thing to do first is the ko4 turbo with injectors and a chip? i find people get the best answers they are looking for by just asking. so if i could get some help on wat to do and wat not to do that would be great. im used to dealing with hondas and i now audis are completely different so i dont want mess things up if i dont know wat im doin. thanks!

Old 11-07-2011, 11:04 AM
6th Gear

my suggestion would be to post in the proper section, add details as to your transmission type, engine type (i'm assuming since you are talking about going Ko4 you have a 1.8t), and then look around that area and use the search bar. This topic has been covered many times and with some work on your behalf you will find all the answers you probably would need.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the stay.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:39 PM
2nd Gear

read the newbies sticky post in length its very good starter knowledge, but if u skim over the "sections" its a basic list of mods.