B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

i stalk STI's

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 02:18 PM
Administrator

hahahah ^ thats funny. I drove a black Eagle Vision for a while that my friends used to call Knight Rider lol.

Old 12-22-2008, 02:34 PM
1st Gear

yeah man i have been driving around all day and people are sliding out everywhere. gotta love this quattro system. i cant believe how much its snowing here i live in kenmore and we have like 8 or 9 inches its crazy coming from so cal. haha oh another thing you guys might think is funny, two of my friends with m3s came over before the storm and their cars havent left since haha im about to start charging for parking. one of them is burried alive ill post some pics soon. but goooooo audi

Old 12-22-2008, 03:24 PM

yeah man washington is getting dumped on right now! i live in bellingham and have about a 16in of snow. the wind has been blowing super hard and making like 3 foot deep snow banks which are super fun to drive through! i have been out driving around and trying to see how much this car can get away with. so far i havent really even challenged it. there are tons of STEEP hills around my house that no one has atempted to drive up or down. i hit them ALL yesterday. its so funny to see the looks on peoples faces, pretty much utter amazment that they are seeing a car just plowing through snow like its nothing. new snow tires+ quattro+ knowing how to drive= win.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:05 PM
1st Gear

to add... Josh is over in spokompton (spokane) about 5 hours away from Issaquah.. we won't see that WRX on the westside.. just sayin.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by CCA4
hahahah ^ thats funny. I drove a black Eagle Vision for a while that my friends used to call Knight Rider lol.
My first car was a brown-on-brown 85 GMC conversion van - the full-ride model with four rotating captain's chairs and (cha-ching) a fold-down bench seat that became a bed. My friends called it "the cabin", "the **** truck", and "the screw canoe" lol.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:23 PM
3rd Gear

My first car was a 92 Ford ranger 4.0 manual transmission. Well technically I had an 87 Toyota Corolla before that but I refused to drive it to school.

Old 12-22-2008, 10:55 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
My first car was a brown-on-brown 85 GMC conversion van - the full-ride model with four rotating captain's chairs and (cha-ching) a fold-down bench seat that became a bed. My friends called it "the cabin", "the **** truck", and "the screw canoe" lol.
You, sir, are my idol. LOL

Old 12-22-2008, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by ImTheDevil
Originally Posted by CCA4
Originally Posted by superdooperme
yea, when i got my licence i drove my moms ford tarus wagon... aka "the uss enteprise"
LOL! Everyone called my minivan the Magic Bus. When upgraded to a 1986 Buick LeSabre that was the White Knight.

Wonder what I should name my Audi?

Old 12-23-2008, 12:51 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Chicagoaudi98
Wonder what I should name my Audi?
i dunno, but a friend of mine though "felix" would be a good one and i kinda liked it.

its a german name... i think...

Old 12-23-2008, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by superdooperme
i dunno, but a friend of mine though "felix" would be a good one and i kinda liked it.

its a german name... i think...
How about Axel. That's German.

Quick Reply: i stalk STI's