B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

How should i go about this?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 10:27 PM
y^0
1st Gear

HOLY CRAP!!! there were 27 pages worth of responses, that was definitely worth my time reading

Old 04-11-2010, 12:24 AM

Nice to see what this thread became. At least i admitted what i did was dumb. But last week i poured sand in my engine and polished the heads and guess what nothing happened i got the car dyno tested afterward and i got a 7HP increase and 13 lbs/ft of torque gained. All jokes aside does anyone else have any further advice?

Old 04-11-2010, 04:51 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Mike1.8t
Nice to see what this thread became. At least i admitted what i did was dumb. But last week i poured sand in my engine and polished the heads and guess what nothing happened i got the car dyno tested afterward and i got a 7HP increase and 13 lbs/ft of torque gained. All jokes aside does anyone else have any further advice?
Just take it in to get a quote to get re-sprayed. No sense replacing parts just because the hood, trunk, and roof got scratched.

It's one of those "Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have done that" type situations, you effed up and are now paying the price. Either leave it be or get re-sprayed.