B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

HID help

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 12:32 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by kevace1
Here what I have installed is some 55W HID's on my depo ecodes with black housing....excuse the crappy pics, it was taken with my AT&T Tilt And yes, they are 6000K color. I believe is the ideal temp color as I feel you get the max light out, especially on a 55w set up.
~4300k nets the greatest light output. As you move away from ~4300k the quality and amount of light decreases.

Old 02-19-2010, 12:51 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by kevace1
I'm sorry, i'm not familiar with the term "ricer"......excuse my forum noobishness......what does that mean??
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ricer

Excuse Mr. Phil. He's just a retard who shouldn't be allowed to roam the interwebz to spread his stupidity. He is very unknowledgeable and ignorant.

6000k is not ricer so don't worry. Going past 8000k is just trying to hard and you decrease light output too much.

I agree with turtleboy. He is not an asstard, unlike Dr. Phil, whom I'm yet to post something constructive and helpful. He's just a waste of matter.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:09 AM
Site Moderator
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Mr. Phil
ask euro douche... he seems to be an omnipotent tuner of all types of cars and trucks and old school muscle
All name calling aside, euro2nr knows more in his left thumb than you have aquired your entire time here. You have to at least pick your battles Mr. Phil, admit when your wrong (because you are here) and people will respect you. No self respecting person is gonna give you any kind of credit when you go around calling people *** bag and what not, that just makes you look ignorant and unknowledgeable. What frusterates the hell out of me is when someone tries to help another person out by answering a question with another question, which i have seen from you countless times and my eyes almost start to bleed when i see that. Like "my car won't start whats the problem?" Your answer "MAF sensor?" that helps no one and you're setting yourself up for a flaming, and folks like euro2nr live to set fire to noobs.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:44 AM
4th Gear

well a statement of my car wont start is as stupid as me asking maf sensor... without giving us previous knowledge of the car, how it was acting last, any possible codes it threw, previous repairs for possible related ****... im just saying....

and as far as arguing here... not once did i disagree with euro dude... i know the higher temp u get the less output u get and also the more color u get, he started an arguement with me over a matter of an opinion based comment not factual... i dont consider the 8000k "really blue" and as far as the other guy, when i said super white and crystal whiite and he said NO its crystal blue... another arguement I DIDNT START.... every company calls their lights something different.... hell ive seen companies that claim to have 18000k bulbs that have more purple than barney

the point of all this is, as yes i may seem to be an easy target cuz i like to argue with people alot... maybe u should look at the whole picture instead of just siding with friends because they have the smartest left thumb in the world

Old 02-19-2010, 01:56 AM
Site Moderator

UGH, you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole. You would be shocked how many times i pass up the urge to make you look like an complete fool, but i keep hoping that everyone here will SEARCH and learn something. You on the other hand throw your hands up in the air and try to defend your position. That's the mark of an imbicile, why do you always have to stir the pot? I've never seen you win an argument yet, but in your own mind you win everything right?

Last edited by auditech79; 02-19-2010 at 02:01 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:01 AM
3rd Gear

it's not about siding with friends. Comments like these:

errr u know what i meant smart one..... and im pretty sure it "clearly being blue" is a load of horse **** because they are still legal... if they were "clearly blue" then 8k wouldnt be legal... but they are...

why is it that you have to act like u know everything and argue with everyone about stupid lil typos and ****?
are what make you the easy target. Can't just go around posting like your **** don't stink when you don't even have legitimate comebacks or solutions to a problem at least. All you ever do is attack someone else's comments with little-to-no positive help. If you're not constructive then STFU or prepare to be lambestated. I won't pick you out anymore, unless you choose to have smartass remarks 24/7

Old 02-19-2010, 02:13 AM
4th Gear

wow... i thought zilvia.net was the only forum filled with douches... guess i was wrong

and yes i know im a douche too but i dont give a ****

Old 02-19-2010, 02:17 AM
3rd Gear

i know im a douche too but i dont give a ****
Okay, so at least we all know what the problem is. See, I'm an *******. I know that. But there's a fine line between a douchebag and an *******. I'd rather be the latter.

Old 02-19-2010, 02:20 AM
4th Gear

yea your filled with **** and im stuck in stinky vaginal orifices

Old 02-19-2010, 02:40 AM
2nd Gear

To the OP: (Whom has been buried in this dogpile of **** slinging) Good luck with the install and for gods sake post some pics!!! lol, I'm very excited for you man!