B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

got pulled over doing a 110 yesterday on I-25

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:17 AM
Default got pulled over doing a 110 yesterday on I-25

so I was leaving UNC (northern colorado) to get to class after a long night of drinking... GO NUGGETS, anyways. so i was late to class that I had final presentations in and had to be there on time... just when im like 3 minutes from my exit weaving in and out of cars trying to only be five, ten minutes late to class i see an undercover cop car behind me with its lights on.. immediately i though i lost my license... again... so the cop gets out and asks me why i was driving like a crackhead and i told him that i had a presentation for my applied mktg mngmt class and that i was already five minutes late... turns out the cop is a high speed collision detective or something.. .so he asks me where i go to school and i say cu denver... he goes back to his car and checks everything.. comes back and says.. GET TO CLASS... i almost thought he was messin with me and about to take me to jail.. there is one bad part of all this though... he told me i prolly wasnt going to live to see 25, this really got under my skin and i havent stopped thinking about it since... and to top this all off i get to class 15 minutes late and everyone is walking out.. class was ended early since no one presented

Old 04-23-2009, 03:22 AM
1st Gear

id be glad i wasnt in jail with an impounded audi and a suspended license if i were you. plenty more expensive than retaking that class over again... ****, and i got a ******* $200 ticket for doing 80 in a 55... psshhh, i dont understand.
oh and honestly dude, that undo probably didnt want to waste time with a moving violation- which is why you got off the hook.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:44 AM
3rd Gear

since you didnt learn the first time you lost your license the cop is probably right, you wont live to see 25. whats worse is you will probably end up killing some other people on the road doing 110.

doing 110mph at 3am with zero cars on the road is much different then doing 110 in traffic weaving in and out of cars. that is just retarded and dangerous and you should have lost your license again if you didnt figure that out the first time.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:35 AM
3rd Gear

Wow, I've never been let off the hook for any violation, especially CHP. You got lucky but def deserved a ticket.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:54 AM

You actually found a cool Colorado cop? Haha, but he was a detective so it doesn't count! But Ive never seen your car at CU Denver, whats your major? (I go to CU denver, Snr in ME)

Old 04-23-2009, 06:43 PM

actually first time was for a dui ghost (pulled over for too dark of tint, not weaving or anything)... so **** off, and i dont drive like that normally but i do come from a family of true racers... i have a brother in the pro-stock circuit and my father was a small gtc class driver back in the day.. so i'm not driving this fast like an idiot that doesnt know the limits of his car and trying to put others in danger.. so next time i decide to share a story that changed me I'll try and forget about our little "community"... it's people like you ghost that go about there lives evaluating others and putting them down when they need to look at their own fucked up lives and change

2fast, out of all the cars at UCD mine is prolly the one that sticks out the easiest.. i had knee surgery two months ago and I get to park in front row by North building!! but yea i have the all blacked out a4.. doesnt look anything like my avatar pic anymore but my major is mrktg/mngmt.. whats your wheels look like so i can find ya sometime

Last edited by nitro_rider2001; 04-23-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:54 PM
1st Gear

i hate you...

ive gotten pulled over 10 times and im only 20.

and once was by a DOT guy

long story, lol

Old 04-23-2009, 09:28 PM
3rd Gear

Why is it the ones taht probably should lose there license get away with ****? I got 2 tickets for 17 and 26 over.... Mine were when im all alone on the road too.. Oh and my jobs insurance company required me to take the Indiana Drivers safety course or I am not aloud to drive customers car's and lose my job.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:29 PM

So getting a DUI is some how better than driving like an *** hat? Your probably more likely to have issues with that one.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Legal Moderator

as for the dui, well, **** happens to the best of us. i have driven under the influence more than once, but certainly do not advocate it and have not driven under the influence for sometime.
but i know how sometimes you just get lucky. i lost track but i think i have been pulled over around fifteen times in four years and i only have four tickets, two for speeding and two for unnecessary acceleration, which means smokin the tires (my last car wasn't quattro ) im not saying goin 110 down an interstate is ok, but hey, its not like i havent maxed my car out before.

Quick Reply: got pulled over doing a 110 yesterday on I-25