B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Got another CEL

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 01:06 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by CCA4
I dunno about slamming and poking a DD, but that would be wicked cool. I won't *actually* do it because between the front VA plate and the hood bra the front of my car is already pretty busy, but its a nice thought
Dude, ditch the front plate, your car is a fish bowl, metro cops can suck and so can staties, but your car doesn't scream, hey I'm a ricer pull me over. you can manage.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:30 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by CCA4
Oh Noez!

I was inspired by the fact that I have a real CEL and by a picture in one of aledelic's threads. Flame away
Sweet, but do you really want to instigate it lmao. Then again maybe having them there will keeps the others away.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by mikekey
Dude, ditch the front plate, your car is a fish bowl, metro cops can suck and so can staties, but your car doesn't scream, hey I'm a ricer pull me over. you can manage.
You haven't had any trouble with yours? I've really been thinkin about losin it but I don't wanna press my luck.

Originally Posted by jiggleo
Sweet, but do you really want to instigate it lmao. Then again maybe having them there will keeps the others away.
lol i thought about that, might be bad karma, but I'm hoping this one will scare off the rest of them