B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Geat early B-Day present....

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 12:36 AM
1st Gear
Default Geat early B-Day present....

So my Birthday is tonight at midnight and on my way home from work, while driving down the bypass, I came across a BMW M3 that was showing off. He decided to get next to me and start revving it. We then commenced a couple of quick races while the roads were clear. We went 3 times and each time he couldnt touch me. For the most part the races were actually quite close, but the last time I stomped him enough to get him to finally stop trying. I have always had a great rivalry between anyone in a BMW, especially an M3. I have great respect for BMWs and love their designs and engineering, but at the same time I cant stand ****** with BMWs. So needless to say it was a great birthday present to have some fun with a great car like an M3. Just goes to show Audi>BMW all day, every day!

Old 08-29-2009, 02:03 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Audiguy271
So my Birthday is tonight at midnight and on my way home from work, while driving down the bypass, I came across a BMW M3 that was showing off. He decided to get next to me and start revving it. We then commenced a couple of quick races while the roads were clear. We went 3 times and each time he couldnt touch me. For the most part the races were actually quite close, but the last time I stomped him enough to get him to finally stop trying. I have always had a great rivalry between anyone in a BMW, especially an M3. I have great respect for BMWs and love their designs and engineering, but at the same time I cant stand ****** with BMWs. So needless to say it was a great birthday present to have some fun with a great car like an M3. Just goes to show Audi>BMW all day, every day!
The same kind of car was kind of taunting me on the freeway one day, but I feel like I'm too old for that stuff now. That's awesome that you beat him though. What are your engine mods?

Old 08-29-2009, 02:45 AM
3rd Gear

I love you. I also love taunting people on the highway with all 173 ponies under the hood. I just love to see how far people will take it :P. Although once I pushed 125 against a VW something or other. It was so quick but he didn't have my stupidity to go that fast.