B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

fresh paint

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 06:19 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: fresh paint

idk i think the paint is pretty ill, especially since you did it your self. tails are cool cuz the touch at the corners like a checkerboard.

keep up the good work.

and to keep the haters away, just listen to soulja boy

YAHHH BITCH YAHHHHH!!!

http://profile.imeem.com/69fP__/musi...j/yahhh_bitch/

Old 08-06-2007, 12:06 AM
1st Gear

idk guys im keepin it real i dont want my car to be like anyone else's which is why everyones car on here is their OWN car.. and as far as the tails ill keep em till i get screwed for them like my tints!!!

Old 08-06-2007, 01:51 AM
4th Gear

haha i hear ya... i got screwed on my tints...

paint looks really nice as well as the tinted tails.... if it was my car id take the black down the trunk but like you said its yours (obviously)

looks good! i couldnt muster up the ***** to paint my TT on my own[&o]

Old 08-06-2007, 03:16 AM
3rd Gear

Hey cant we all JUST say that we are all proud AUDI owners and be NICE!=) If he gets rear ended thats why you pay for insurance.

Old 08-06-2007, 03:36 AM
Administrator

IMHO, the black kinda kills the lines.. props for doing it yourself though and stepping up and trying new things

Old 08-06-2007, 03:58 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: ocadam

Hey cant we all JUST say that we are all proud AUDI owners and be NICE!=) If he gets rear ended thats why you pay for insurance.
You mean, that's why he pays for insurance, so when he gets rear-ended he'll have to pay for the repairs for whomever hits him.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:10 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

Hey, I never argued about not being a douchebag, but at least I'm a douchebag who's right![8D]
HEY I'M A DOUCHEBAG TOO!!!!!

Don't like the look of the two tone but you know what 1.84LIFE, it's YOUR CAR and YOU like the look so f$ck everyone else.

For me to change the colour of my car let alone make it two tone, I would do it so that people will look at the car and think "Man that is SICK!!!!!" Most of the people I know would hang you for doing something so blasphemous to an Audi. I guess it's a good thing We beat the Germans in WW2 eh????

Oh yeah and about the lights. The black taillights look was in style 10 years ago.... Ditch that $hit and go back to something more stock.... Take it from a douchebag, it looks better.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:17 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoatâ„¢

IMHO, the black kinda kills the lines.. props for doing it yourself though and stepping up and trying new things

WORD!!!!! A++ For Effort!

Old 08-06-2007, 01:40 PM
2nd Gear

F**K everyone else ill be rocking the tails soon enought the silver audi will rep when ***** looking real nice

Old 08-06-2007, 02:08 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: 1.84life

just dont be so *******'ishh about your criticisms, thats all no biggie.
Id hardly consider my reply "assholish"

Yeah, may as well do the whole trunk lid.
And the tails are waaaayyyyyy to dark, serious cop magnet there, might want to replace those or tone them down. They dont look good so dark, IMO.

If thats assholish, its only because your an over-sensitive Pusszy.

And its douchbags like you, that dont follow the law, and get into accidents, and cause everyone elses' insurance rates to go up because of your idoicy.

Anyway, if you want to *** up your own car and insurance rates, thats your problem, It just sucks that everyone else has to help pay for your mistakes.

Quick Reply: fresh paint