B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Fool'n round in the AM with my 2001 Audi A4 1.8T

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 03:37 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by lakeside
* grabbs popcorn *
here,let me pour some butter on that pop corn,here's a dash of salt too "shake shake"

Old 08-11-2010, 03:50 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by morpheous
here,let me pour some butter on that pop corn,here's a dash of salt too "shake shake"
pretty gay bro (no smiley face this time)

Old 08-11-2010, 03:54 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by MiamiA4guy
pretty gay bro (no smiley face this time)
wow..now that was gay...respond to a reply toward someone else but ignore a direct question towards you...(it must be a Miami thing)

Old 08-11-2010, 04:21 PM
1st Gear

wow..now that was gay...respond to a reply toward someone else but ignore a direct question towards you...(it must be a Miami thing)
oh my bad it most of not posted it or something sorry i said that im gonna leave the radio for next year and save up money for the DV and the ECU tune from APR that i wanna do this year. I all ready bought my boost gauge today----it's just one of the few thing's that I need.

Old 08-11-2010, 04:24 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by MiamiA4guy
oh my bad it most of not posted it or something sorry i said that im gonna leave the radio for next year and save up money for the DV and the ECU tune from APR that i wanna do this year. I all ready bought my boost gauge today----it's just one of the few thing's that I need.
That is awesome bro! yo Miami,i was thinking about getting chrome headlights for my B5,the ones that come from the A5 with the led dots that go upwards. where can i score a pair for my B5 that will be plug n play? or do i have to do some rewiring?

Old 08-11-2010, 04:50 PM
1st Gear

you mean this type?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-QWTn4X6nA

and you can find them hear i think

http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/ind...cPath=2_27_109

idk if there plug and play but i dont think so

Last edited by MiamiA4guy; 08-11-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Site Moderator

I wish we could somehow refrain from the name-calling. It's one thing to speak one's mind and end up with a conflict of personalities, but why let it cause you to get emotional and stoop as low as you can to tear someone down with name-calling? Honestly, you would receive similar or more harsh feedback on other Audi enthusiast forums. And not to get all po-po, but we really shouldn't let you post a video with a sex scene from a movie in the first place, especially a horrible sex scene such as that ^ So maybe be glad that this thread wasn't deleted as soon as me or another moderator or admin saw it to begin with. Feel free to post videos of whatever you think is cool, but don't be surprised if you earn some critics by doing so. It's sort of the nature of online communities such as this.

Last edited by onepoint8tee; 08-11-2010 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Tech Guru

like i said,stop posting in my threads,i don't give a **** what you don't like,and i never flammed anyone,don't try and change the subject by pointing to other threads. who the hell are you to sit there and tell me what to film? do you know how n00bish you sound? i don't care what mike films,i don't get on here to film what other people want me to film. Yeah,i post on here along with other sites because i want too and i can.

got it *******? k thx now back off!n00b

dude..... ******* huh?!?!?!?!?..... wow....i was probably driving when you were still a seed in your daddies sack....

you jump on me, but not mike or not jason..... whatever dude..... go back to posting 30 minute dealership videos

Old 08-11-2010, 07:01 PM
5th Gear

guys this a public forum and anybody can come here and say or post w/e they want. don't be offended when you read something you don't approve of.

if you **** in public, people will yell at ya lol

Old 08-11-2010, 07:16 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by onepoint8tee
I wish we could somehow refrain from the name-calling. It's one thing to speak one's mind and end up with a conflict of personalities, but why let it cause you to get emotional and stoop as low as you can to tear someone down with name-calling? Honestly, you would receive similar or more harsh feedback on other Audi enthusiast forums. And not to get all po-po, but we really shouldn't let you post a video with a sex scene from a movie in the first place, especially a horrible sex scene such as that ^ So maybe be glad that this thread wasn't deleted as soon as me or another moderator or admin saw it to begin with. Feel free to post videos of whatever you think is cool, but don't be surprised if you earn some critics by doing so. It's sort of the nature of online communities such as this.
The most sense in this thread yet.......

Quick Reply: Fool'n round in the AM with my 2001 Audi A4 1.8T