B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

Fool'n round in the AM with my 2001 Audi A4 1.8T

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 11:13 AM
4th Gear

Night shots should aways be taken with autofocus off. lol

Old 08-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Site Moderator

Originally Posted by morpheous
why people don't like videos and pics of our beloved B5's
We do. Its just that your definition of what is entertaining seems to be different from a lot of other people's. We all know what the outside and inside of our cars look like at night. Why would anyone want to sit through 10 minutes of this on video? Music clarity does not transfer to a diggy cam, so that is sort of annoying and not representative of your system. I mean, you actually zoomed in on the center cluster display and quattro badge.. What is the meaning of it dude? We all have the same car! Lol. While I question the content of your media, I do love how obsessed you are with your car.

We like to see daytime photo shoots w/aftermarket wheels, suspension, custom interior suff.. Installation and DIY articles w/media.. Track videos, etc. Post whatever you want though. I'm just trying to give you ideas of what most people enjoy seeing and hearing

Last edited by onepoint8tee; 08-11-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:38 PM
2nd Gear

I don't just make videos for Audiforums, i post for people on youtube and facebook for my friends and family that don't own B5's or even a Audi for that matter.

I really can care less what people think of my video quality or content,i shoot what i want,when i want. You don't like it,don't watch it,simple as that.

The next time yall people that are complaining about my videos or pics see a new thread that i post,don't enter it,problem solved

I'm not here to flame other users posts on here like the ones that flammed mine,yall shouldn't care,i guess yall have no lives if you have nothing better to do than talk **** about a video a guy on a forum posted,its a shame.

I bet yall think I'm going to stop? wrong! that would be doing exactly what yall want.

bye flammers

Old 08-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Tech Guru

dude, that is cool, that you are trying to "teach" the non audi people, but you are posting "****" on the audi forum..... like stated we all know

like stated as well.... mike posts videos of him going really fast that is cool.... post videos of you doing cool **** not a "recall" video.... and the first thing that ever caught my attention about you and why i normally don't post in your threads is you post shitty video's.... and you are a noob still yet you flammed someone for no apparent reason one day.....

/thread

Old 08-11-2010, 02:52 PM
2nd Gear

like i said,stop posting in my threads,i don't give a **** what you don't like,and i never flammed anyone,don't try and change the subject by pointing to other threads. who the hell are you to sit there and tell me what to film? do you know how n00bish you sound? i don't care what mike films,i don't get on here to film what other people want me to film. Yeah,i post on here along with other sites because i want too and i can.

got it *******? k thx now back off!n00b

Last edited by morpheous; 08-11-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Site Moderator/B5 Tech Guru

LOL.

Hello thread.

Old 08-11-2010, 03:10 PM
1st Gear
Smile

* grabbs popcorn *

Old 08-11-2010, 03:11 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by lm0812
LOL.

Hello thread.
hey man,as you can see,I'm fighting off this jerk,that's pissing on my thread,he's acting like a child,i mean i think he's an adult but adults don't make fun of other people's videos,only teenagers and kids on youtube do that. or maybe he is a child or teenager,i won't be surprised,either way.

I love my B5 bro,so much i like to take pics and video of it,i was bored last night so i made a quick video,i didn't think it would be teared down to bits like that,nobody said it was a professional production for crying out loud..sheesh

I guess from now on,it has to be done by a pro,so some of the clowns posting **** on my thread can stfu about the quality and i guess i have to mod my car to post videos and do crazy **** like peel out and do donuts and ****! I don't drift or want too,i care about my car,so i don't want to possibly damage her

I don't race or mod my car like some of the guys do,so i guess that's why some of these guys find my pics and videos boring but that's no reason to flame. I love my b5 in all its stocky looks

Last edited by morpheous; 08-11-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:23 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by morpheous
like i said,stop posting in my threads,i don't give a **** what you don't like,and i never flammed anyone,don't try and change the subject by pointing to other threads. who the hell are you to sit there and tell me what to film? do you know how n00bish you sound? i don't care what mike films,i don't get on here to film what other people want me to film. Yeah,i post on here along with other sites because i want too and i can.

got it *******? k thx now back off!n00b
as we say in Miami....dammmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Old 08-11-2010, 03:28 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by MiamiA4guy
as we say in Miami....dammmmmmmm!!!!!!!
heh heh what's crack'n Miami? did you figure out the issue with the radio in your car? I forget what exactly what it was about.

Quick Reply: Fool'n round in the AM with my 2001 Audi A4 1.8T