B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

//EUROPROJEKTZ A4\\--Quick Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 09:00 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by The Bishop
What offset are those wheels? are you running spacers?
If I'm not mistaken those Seneka's came in a ET29. If they're custom made then it could be way different.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Site Moderator

I'm running 25mm spacers all around.

I'm not exactly sure on the offset, you may be right with 29mm or so. I haven't measured though.

as for the tails, i'm gettin flamed on other forums, but whatev. most people like em. I have a set of oem European taillights to throw on there, i just havent put em in yet.

P.S. i may be selling my current wheels at the end of summer, so if anyone is interested LMK!

Old 04-09-2009, 11:14 PM
3rd Gear

I'm a wheel *****!!! I may be putting up my 540R's FS too but I've always liked Seneka's, even though they're very similar-looking. PM me a price when you do

Teaser for your next wheels?

Old 04-10-2009, 03:35 PM
1st Gear

Beautiful!! I'm not familiar with those tires (the rubber), which are they? and rolled fenders right? You drive the car that low?

Old 04-11-2009, 08:04 AM
3rd Gear

I think they're Falken's. 452's naturally. They provide a nice sidewall stretch. I run some Toyo Proxes but Falken's would've been my other choice. And the fenders are wider, and they were probably rolled before the body work too. And there are lower cars being driven around

Old 04-11-2009, 10:40 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by euro_2nr
I think they're Falken's. 452's naturally. They provide a nice sidewall stretch. I run some Toyo Proxes but Falken's would've been my other choice. And the fenders are wider, and they were probably rolled before the body work too. And there are lower cars being driven around
Ahhh!! They do look somewhat wider. It makes such a hug difference. Were the original fenders just bent/shaped or were new ones fabricated? How labour-intensive and expensive was that? I'm getting a full body custom paint job and changing the front bumper and side skirts after this Winter, so if its not too much to get it rolled and 'widened' I'd love to have that done too.

Falkens, huh....I like the sidewall and overall look. I currently have Kumho Ecsta ASX all seasons on stock sport tires...looking to get a set of blizzaks or something for the winter on stock rims and another summer set for 18 inch rims. How do the falkens and toyos compare price/quality to the kumhos?

Old 04-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Administrator

The car is looking nice! I love the color choice. What wheels are you getting? I got a set of wide staggered wheels that I used for two weeks.

410ThirtyValve - IMO Falkens and Toyos are similar in a lot of ways. I personally use a set of Falkens just because they are great tires to stretch.

Old 04-12-2009, 05:50 PM
1st Gear

where do i get that trunk

Old 04-12-2009, 11:59 PM
5th Gear

only from him lol. he had it shaved. just look at yours and look at his and fill in the lines that are on yours.

OP, your rear tires rly don't rub? i find that hard to imagine even though you do have rolled fenders. hurry up with the damn HDR photos lol

Old 04-13-2009, 12:03 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by PunchyTable
Beautiful car, I love every aspect of it. Im loving the eyelids and the RS4 look it's simply stunning.
Are those really eyelids, or a custom hood? I'm not seeing any seam where eyelids meet hood. If it is custom, that's a lot of work, but I agree, it looks really sinister.

Originally Posted by hiwords
only from him lol. he had it shaved. just look at yours and look at his and fill in the lines that are on yours.

OP, your rear tires rly don't rub? i find that hard to imagine even though you do have rolled fenders. hurry up with the damn HDR photos lol
I must be missing something. I see that the annoying crease near the bottom is gonzo, but what else is changed from stock? Besides missing the rings...

And I love the front lip. The from the side, it is soooo hawt. Just not cool that its missing the fogs now. Oh well.

Last edited by Gigantor; 04-13-2009 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Messed up smilies.

Quick Reply: //EUROPROJEKTZ A4\\--Quick Photoshoot