B5 Models Please discuss all 1996 - 2001 B5 A4 topics here...

:: ECS Tuning :: NEW Color Key Fob Covers!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 04:42 PM
Sponsor
Default :: ECS Tuning :: NEW Color Key Fob Covers!!

Step right up. Get your colorific candy colored key covers right here at ECS Tuning.

Soft touch covers in brilliant colors protect your remote key fob, and make it easy to spot your keys in the pile on the hallway key rack.

Sized for an exact fit, these new molded covers snap in place in seconds.

Colorific Candy Colored Key Covers!

Fits:
All Road 2.7T/4.2L
B5 A4 (96-01)
B5 S4 (00-02)
B6 A4 (02-04)
B6 S4 (02-04)
D2 A8 (97-02)
D2 S8 (01-03)
MKI TT (98-07)

Click HERE to order or for more information

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

Old 04-19-2013, 11:50 AM

These are awesome and I really would like to order one! However, there's no way I'm going to pay nearly $9 to ship such a small item. Is there any way I can work with ECS on an alternative shipping option (such as a far less expensive USPS service) and order one of these?

Old 04-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

MetalMan that's how many locals to ECS feel. The Euro scene is huge right around ECS but they no longer allow local pick-up which means if we live a mile away when have to pay $9 and wait 4 days to get an item... Even with dealing with their customer service they will not budge at all on their shipping. It's a shame too.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by MetalMan
These are awesome and I really would like to order one! However, there's no way I'm going to pay nearly $9 to ship such a small item. Is there any way I can work with ECS on an alternative shipping option (such as a far less expensive USPS service) and order one of these?
Unfortunately we cant ship this any cheaper than the cheapest ship rate we offer which is USPS. Next time you need to place an order for something add this to the order and have it ship all together. The fact its so small it will not change the shipping rate for the other parts.

Originally Posted by chocalotstarfish
MetalMan that's how many locals to ECS feel. The Euro scene is huge right around ECS but they no longer allow local pick-up which means if we live a mile away when have to pay $9 and wait 4 days to get an item... Even with dealing with their customer service they will not budge at all on their shipping. It's a shame too.
We now offer USPS shipping to local customers which saves them a bit of money on shipping. Our facility is not set up to accept local pick up otherwise we would allow it. Pretty much all orders placed for in stock items arrive within a day of placing the order. Can't beat that really. It would probably cost you more in gas to drive to our facility anyways then it cost to have use ship it.

Jason

Old 04-22-2013, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by ECS Tuning
Unfortunately we cant ship this any cheaper than the cheapest ship rate we offer which is USPS. Next time you need to place an order for something add this to the order and have it ship all together. The fact its so small it will not change the shipping rate for the other parts.

Jason
Thank you for your response.
Just to be clear: there's no way I could purchase this part, and have it shipped in a (less than) $5 flat-rate USPS Priority padded envelope? Or even ship it via Parcel Post?

Old 04-23-2013, 09:53 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by MetalMan
Thank you for your response.
Just to be clear: there's no way I could purchase this part, and have it shipped in a (less than) $5 flat-rate USPS Priority padded envelope? Or even ship it via Parcel Post?
Unfortunately not. Only other option I can suggest is to add this to an order next time you need a few other things. It's small enough that when added to an order it will not change shipping costs.

The smallest box we ship out is a 7X7X7 cube which this would go out in and why shipping isn't cheaper. It's really no possible to ship a box of that size any where for under $7.

Jason